𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺| 𝙽𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

"YES,no, Maybe"- Tsireya

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

The dreams have gotten worse.

A'niya sits still against her wall the navis eyes are vacant as she stares at the space between her and the wall separating A'niya from the world.

A soft knock is heard at the door followed by a small mumble.

"Niya can I come in" Tsireya softly asks as she waits for an answer.

A'niya gets up and makes her way over to her shells, saying, "Sure reya."

"Hey I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout with some of the Sully's and I" Tsireya questions watching as A'niya picks a shell.

A'niya responds, picking up a pale blue shell, "Uh, I don't know.

As she approaches A'niya, Tsireya pleads, "Please. The Sully's and I miss you."

As she watches Tsireya steal a shell A'niya raises the skin of her eyebrow.

"I have to train Tsireya"
Of course the younger sister doesn't want to accept that answer.

"Lo'ak wants to be your friend" Tsireya confesses knowing that A'niya wanted to be friends with the Sully's.

It's just that her older sister can't be bothered making new friends.

"If I go.. will you stop forcing me to make you necklaces" A'niya questions observing her sister jump excitedly.

"YES,no, Maybe" Tsireya says as her tone slowly gets quieter.

A'niya just stands there with her arms crossed while silence consumed the room for a few moments.

"Put the shell back and then I'll go" the older sister says as she watches Tsireya silently glares before sadly placing the shell down.

"Let's go" A'niya says as she walks out of the room noticing how Tsireya isn't following .

"Leave the shell alone" A'niya continues as she hears her sister angrily yell from A'niyas room before a thud is heard.

"I swear if you broke my Shell Tsireya" A'niya begins but is cut off when she sees Tsireya walk out of the room with an annoyed look on her face.

"I didn't break it skxawng" Tsireya says as she drags her sister out of the Mauri.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
Authors note

I feel like I'm rushing the book and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.