Chapter 19| 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝

A'niyas thoughts

A'niyas thoughts

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

"Lo'ak, A'niya"- Neteyam

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
As A'niya and Ao'nung walk into their Mauri all bruised up A'niya let's go of Ao'nungs ear.

A small smirk forms on her face hearing a small cry come from him.

Tonowari quickly begins his lecture as he walks in behind the siblings.

"Are you kidding me A'niya You are the eldest sibling you are supposed to set an example but instead you beat toniwo and gave Ao'nung your brother bruises " Tonowari yells as he glares at his oldest daughter.

"I mean this in the most respectful way father but They had it coming." is all A'niya says before she gets an ear full of yelling for the next hour

Should have started from the beginning huh?

∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙
After the whole disrupted sleep, A'niya decided it would be better to escape her mind ,so she is now laying in the grassy field where memories of her and Mahina's conversations once existed.

But as everyone knows peace doesn't last long

"Are you certain? I mean you aren't even a real navi." He says, "Look at these hands," Ao'nung continues as he reaches for Kiri's hands, who quickly jerks away.

"Look at them" Ao'nung says as he leans out and takes her hand once more.

As his friends laugh, Lo'ak storms in.

"Hey" yells Lo'ak causing the group of teens to look over at him.

"Back off fish lips" Lo'ak demands walking over to the group.

A'niya quickly opens her eyes as she notices the new voice.

Bro is that Lo'ak

Seconds after realising who it was she jumps up and walks towards the noises as she avoids hot sand as best as she can.

As soon as she gets closer she starts hearing insults instead of the normal ocean breeze.

"Baby tail" Ao'nungs group chant as they circle Lo'ak grabbing at his tail whenever they pass.

"Leave us alone" Kiri yells as she stands a safe distance from the group.