𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷| 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗

"You must slow down your heartbeat" -tsireya─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

"Come on A'niya let's go" tsireya says pulling A'niya out of their home and towards the Sully's.

"Why do I have to teach them they already have you and the other two" A'niya tries to reason but is ignored and tugged along.

When they finally arrived at the Sully's they find the kids already awake and heading towards the water.

Quickly the two siblings catch up causing Kiri to turn around.

"Ao'nung told us that the lesson was on today and to meet you guys at the water." Kiri informs watching as the siblings nod their head in sync.

"So let's begin then" A'niya states as she leads them to a rock near the shore line.

Once A'niya, tsireya,rotxo are sitting the Sully's quickly follow.

Lo'ak quickly walks over and takes the seat between tsireya and A'niya making tsireya smile lightly.

Neteyam does the same deciding to sit between A'niya and rotxo while Kiri sits between rotxo and tsireya.

"today we thought that we should improve your guys breathing techniques" A'niya says to the group earning confused looks and small nods.

A'niya motions for tsireya to take over.

"Breath in" tsireya commands while doing an upwards motion with her hands everyone quickly following after.

A'niya listens to her sisters words as they slowly mix in with the sounds of waves.

"And Breath out. imagine a flickering flame" tsireya says as she glances around to each person.

"You must slow down your heartbeat" tsireya states calmly as she holds a hand over her heart.

A'niya glances from the corner of her eye at tsireya when she notices her sister leaning towards Lo'ak placing her hands on his chest and lower stomach.

"Breath in"tsireya commands Lo'ak to do.

"Breath from down here. breathe out slowly" tsireya says softly causing Lo'ak to look down at her.

"Lo'ak your heart beat is fast" tsireya informs while looking up at Lo'ak.

"Sorry" Lo'ak replies calmly "try to focus" tsireya explains earning a subtle nod from Lo'ak.

"Okay" Lo'ak replies but is quickly answered with a "breath in" from tsireya.

A'niya laughs silently while rotxo and neteyam exchange looks.

Kiri rolls her eyes as she realises what they are doing.

A'niya jokingly leans over to neteyam placing a hand on his chest and lower stomach feeling him tense up for a second.

"Neteyam your heart beat is fast" A'niya mocks earning a small laugh from rotxo and Kiri.

"Sorry" neteyam says in a jokingly high voice earning a laugh from most people in the group.

Aniya glances at neteyam as she feels his heart beat gain speed.

she notices the look in neteyams eyes but can't really tell what it is causing her to tilt her head slightly.

"Try to focus" A'niya explains softly as she stares at neteyam.

As the two stare at eachother everyone but Lo'ak notices tension building.

Lo'ak quickly hits neteyam and A'niya on the back of their heads earning a dirty look from the two of them.

"You two stop being skxawngs and focus on the teacher" Lo'ak says motioning towards tsireya.

"I'm sure your focusing a bit too much" A'niya mumbles earning a glare from Lo'ak and a small laugh from neteyam.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
"Everyone did really well now if you have any questions or you want more lessons just ask me or my sister" tsireya says with a smile on her face.

With that A'niya stands up and starts walking away when she hears someone calling for her.

"ANIYA"Neteyam yells as he runs up behind her.

She pauses waiting for him to catch up.

"Where do you want to learn" A'niya questions as she notices him stare at her weirdly.

"Follow me"
─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

"Follow me" ─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───