𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿| 𝙸𝚕𝚞𝚜

Now you fly- A'niya

Now you fly- A'niya

´.☽¸.☆,𝗡𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺 ,☆.¸☽.´

I make eye contact with A'niya and gesture towards a spot that has less Navi.

A nod from A'niya is all I need and we are at the chosen spot in a matter of seconds.

"So how am I supposed to learn without an ilu" I ask as we notice there are no ilus around us.

I glance up at A'niya watching as she rolls her eyes before making a clicking noise  which causes an ilu to swim towards us.

I need to learn how to do that.

"Now you can learn. Get onto the ilu" A'niya commands breaking me out of my thoughts.

Listening to her I get onto the ilu making myself  comfortable before looking at A'niya again feeling panic slowly creep up on me.

"Now what" I ask making her sigh.
Damn it was just a question.

"what do you think you do skxawng fly?." she replies with the skin of her eyebrow raised.

I don't think I have ever heard so much sarcasm before I talked to her.

The comment causes me to laugh quietly before grabbing my queue and the ilus queue.

I glance at A'niya for a hint that I'm doing it right and when She gives me a nod I go to make the bond but pause feeling the panic intensify.

"Make the bond slowly" I hear A'niya say softly as I glance between her and the ilu.

"Is it going to try and kill me" I ask watching as A'niyas stare turn into a worried glance.

"Oh yea definitely so be careful because we actually lost a quest once due to an ilu accident" A'niya explains to me while holding a hand to her chest looking at me worried.

I'm totally fucked.

I nod trying to not show my panic but A'niya somehow saw right through my act.

"I was kidding make the bond" A'niya says with a small smile.

Oh my eywa she has dimples.

I let a breath of relief go feeling the panic shrink away before slowly making the bond with the ilu.

I close my eyes softly trying to calm down after a few seconds I hear her
start teaching "Feel her breath, feel her strength, listen to her heart".

Why's her heart beating so fast. Wait is that mine.

I open My eyes softly as I gaze at A'niya listening to her calm tone feeling my heart beat slow down.

Before I know it I'm getting hit on the head.
ouch.

" focus otherwise Ao'nung will teach you and hold here with a good grip otherwise you will fall skxawng" I hear A'niya scold me.

I roll my eyes but listen anyway hoping that she doesn't swap with Ao'nung.

before I go to swim off A'niya tells me to move my legs a bit more back

I try to do the action but when I move my leg back A'niya sighs and grabs my lower leg bringing it closer to the ilus fin.

I pause as I feel nervous. Probably because of the ilu right?.

Im quickly shaken out of my thoughts as I listen to the girl next to me.

"Now you can go. swim slowly there is no rush we have all day alright neteyam" A'niya says to me and I notice as she glances up at my ears before shaking her head and tapping the ilus back.

Before I knew it I was  swimming with my ilu throughout the water.

This is so much easier then ikrans.

As if my ilu heard my thought she started taking control.

The ilu jumped into the air scaring the shit out of me.

Yep I'm totally fucked.

I keep trying to get a proper grip onto the ilu but it's purposely making me slip.

After what feels like hours I start to get annoyed as the water whips against my face over and over.

"Stop being a shit head and swim straight" I command the ilu and to mine and A'niyas surprise the ilu listens and before anyone knew it the ilu and I were swimming calmly towards
A'niya.

She nods at me with a proud look on her face which fills me with a sense of pride.

I begin to hear cheering from my siblings and rotxo but A'niya catches my attention quickly.

I watch as she whistles for something and a few seconds later an ilus head pops up next to her giving A'niya a lick on her arm.

"Hey Parul how are you boy" I hear A'niya whisper happily to Parul.

She gets a happy screech from her ilu causing me to smile at their interaction.

She turns towards me after getting on Parul and leans a few inches closer to me .

"Let's see if you can keep up Forrest boy" A'niya says with a small smirk on her face but before I could reply she quickly race's off encouraging the others to join our game.

A few minutes later the whole group is playing a game of what me and my family call tag.

I think it's obvious who won.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

.AUTHORS note.
Hi uhhh I'm probably not going to be able to update as much as I have been I only have one more chapter in drafts and it might be awhile before I type up another one. I tried doing neteyams pov but I think it still needs work so I'll edit it after I have finished the book.

 I tried doing neteyams pov but I think it still needs work so I'll edit it after I have finished the book