𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨

A'NIYA Is described in different ways usually people would describe her to be protective, kind, funny, caring even a bit closed off but she is one of the best warriors the clan has ever seen

Her little brother Ao'nung and his friends though. Well they describe her as the total opposite.

Below are her memories.
─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

YEAR 2155

A'NIYA and her twin brothers Mahina and Ao'nung were Ronal and Tonowari's first born children in the year 2155.

As both parents cuddled the new borns with a smile on their face they notice that Mahina and A'niya look the most similar to eachother.

Tonowari's smile widens when he hears A'niya laughing he looks back down at her to see she is playing with his hair.

The room is quickly filled with small laughter from the parents.

YEAR 2160
A'NIYA and Mahina swim through the reef smiling at eachother when they notice their father motioning for them to come to him.

"I'll race you there " Mahina says with a cheeky smile before quickly rushing ahead "Game on Mahina" A'niya says as she rushes after him.

Tonowari chuckles as he sees his two children play fighting in the water one trying to get in front of the other .

When the two twins are at shallow water A'niya ends up pushing Mahina over and as fast as she could she runs over to their dad.

" NIYA THATS CHEETING" Mahina yells while trying to run up to her but before he could their dad quickly picks him up and starts tickling him.

"Son I've seen you do the same thing " tonowari says while A'niya laughs behind him.

The beach is quickly filled with the twins giggles and Tonowari's laughs.

"Oh dont think your safe to Missy" tonowari says as he puts Mahina down.

A'niya's eyes widen when she realised what he said and before her brother and dad could tickle her she starts running as fast as she can towards their family pod.

A'niya breaks out in laughter when she sees them running after her but before they could catch her she runs and hides behind their mum.

Ronal laughs when she notices the two run in after A'niya "so who started the fight" Ronal questions while a little Tsireya giggles on her mother's hip.