𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶| 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

You gave your brother and his friends bruises for the Sully's. You chose the Sully's over family - Ronal

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

"Lo'ak, A'niya"

"I got this bro" Lo'ak says holding his hand out to neteyam causing his brother to go silent.

As A'niya observes Lo'ak approaching the group, she stands at a safe distance behind Lo'ak with her arms crossed.

"I know this hand is funny. Look" Lo'ak says holding up his hand as he glances between Ao'nung and his hand.

"I'm a freak. Alien"Lo'ak adds as he keeps gesturing with his hand. the waves crashing against the sand can be heard in every pause.

"But it can do something really cool . watch." Loak Continues.

When Ao'nung shows true interest in what he is doing, A'niya observes with a little smile on her face.

This is gonna be good

"First I ball it up real tight like this. Okay. Then" Lo'ak explains tightening his hand into a fist before suddenly punching Ao'nung.

The metkayina boy stumbles back a bit only to be hit repeatedly before he falls to the floor.

"It's called a punch bitch  don't you ever touch my sister again" Lo'ak angrily exclaims as A'niya watches with a proud smile not noticing how Neteyam glances her way with his own smile matching A'niyas.

Ao'nung and a few of his  other friends hiss at Lo'ak before Ao'nung tackles him to the shore making water go everywhere.

Lo'ak quickly flips them over and punches Ao'nung but before he can get another punch in Ao'nungs friends are pulling Lo'ak off by his tail.

A'niya smiles as she runs into the fight quickly pushing Rotxo off Lo'ak.

Before she can do anything else Lo'ak gets hit by toniwos tail causing A'niya to scrunch her face up as she says "damn" while she watches Lo'ak process he got hit by a tail.

Neteyam smirks while scratching his head as he ways his choices before  shaking his head and running into the fight while Kiri looks terrified.

A'niya pushes toniwo towards Neteyam causing him to punch the metikyina boy watching as he stumbles back.

Kiri watches as rotxo walks towards Lo'ak with determination only to be stopped when neteyam knees him in the stomach before pushing him to the floor away from Lo'ak.