𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶| 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜

"I found this pretty shell"- tuk∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙

∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙

A'niya and tsireya notice tuk and Kiri getting tired so they paused the game and by paused I mean.

"ALRIGHT SKXAWNGS TIME TO GO DO YOUR CHORES FOR THE DAY OR JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" A'niya yells out to the group earning a smack on the head from tsireya.

"You could be kinder about it" tsireya states as she looks at her sister.

"It's a game tsireya your acting like I just yelled at them after a funeral" A'niya tiredly says.

She quickly notices the saddened look that tsireya gives her and before her baby sister can say anything else A'niya turns towards the shore and starts swimming towards the warm sand.

Neteyam was close enough to hear and see the weird exchange but decides not to question it.

A few minutes later the whole group is sitting on the shore either talking to someone or just simply thinking before it's interrupted by A'niya.

"So now that your first lesson is over which everyone did great in" A'niya states as she glances at everyone in the group earning proud smiles.

"You will have two lessons every week until tsireya, Ao'nung, rotxo and I think you guys have reached the level of skill that your ment to be at for your age" A'niya adds watching as the Sully's nod in agreement.

"How would we know when we have the lessons" Kiri asks as she glances at A'niya.

"My sister or I will come to you Mauri in the morning to come and tell you" tsireya says with a warm smile on her face.

Kiri nods softly before the whole group falls into small chatter again.

Neteyam looks over at A'niya to see her listening to a story with a small smile on her face.

Neteyam glances next to her and sees tuk trying to braid A'niyas hair.

After the story is told and A'niyas hair is a bit messier then usual neteyam decides to sit next to her.

"Hey A'niya" neteyam says to the girl watching as she glances up at him before drawing in the sand again.

"Hey Forrest boy do you need anything"A'niya says as she draws a smiley face in the sand.

"Yeah actually I was wondering if you could teach me how to call an ilu" neteyam questions as he turns to face the girl .

"Yeah sure I can get tsireya or rotxo to teach you cause I know Ao'nung-" A'niya begins to say but Is quickly cut off.