𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹| 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

"Tell me everything"- Tsireya  ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙

∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙

A'niya walked towards her home with embarrassment still clear on her face after she fell in front of Neteyam.

She doesn't know why she feels so embarrassed.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid" A'niya mummers to her self as she walks a few more steps which leads her to the front of her Mauri.

A'niya exhales in relief as she moves through the rooms going unnoticed.

but when A'niya sneaks into her room Shortly after feeling relieved, Tsireya grabs her sister's hand and pulls her to her bed.

"Tell me everything" Tsireya demands as she fidgets excitedly.

"Reya Can I tell you Tommorow please I need sleep" A'niya begs as she tries to lay down.

"noooooooooppe come.on. Please" Tsireya begs but is met with silence.

"Niya please" Tsireya continues to beg until A'niya finally agrees.

"Fine"
∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙
"Then he told me stories about his dad's home planet and that's basically the end of the lesson" A'niya says as her and Tsireya lay down in her hammock cuddled up.

"He likes you no doubt.The whole admiring thing confirmed it" Tsireya whispers with small Giggles.

"No don't be weird we have only known eachother for a short amount of time" A'niya whispers back as she slowly feels sleep consuming her.

She wasn't ready for the dreams.

No one was.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

"wake up please" a faint voice says but before A'niya knows what's happening she hears screaming.

Who's screaming?

Why are they screaming?

Is Ao'nung alright?

Is he safe?

Is Tsireya safe?

Where is tsireya?

"Niya darling please wake up" a deep voice says.

Dad?

A'niya pulls her eyes open and notices how her dad holds her panickly.