Chapter-22

It has been 3 months since they arrived Canada. They were happy. Kaira and Kevin had found a new family and after Alex requesting them for a hundred times, they had finally come to live with them. Kevin and Alex's business plan was a great success.

It was the day when they had decided organize a party for their partnership and success.

Ash was really happy. He loved parties. Kevin and Alex were planning for the evening, when he came running to them. He jumped onto Kevin's lap and asked, "Uncle, uncle. What are you going to wear in the evening??"

Kevin wrapping his arms around him said thinking, "Ummmm.... I don't know. Whatever your Kaira auntie suggests."

Alex who was watching them said, "Ash, you always asked me this question, now that you've got your Kevin uncle, won't you ask your dad anymore?"

He said in his cute voice, "I won't ask you. I know what you are going to wear."

"Oh really!! What is it then??"

"Yes, whenever there's a party, you've always worn what momma has given you. You still can't choose your own outfit. And I guess Kevin uncle is as same as you, he also doesn't know what he is going to wear." Ash said making a pout.

Alex and Kevin looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

Kaira, Shanaya and Diana entered the room and found them laughing. When asked, they said about Ash's talk.

Everyone again began laughing. Little Ash was so confused. He asked, "Why is everyone laughing?? I said what I observed."

"Observed?? Do you know what's the meaning of it?" Kevin asked looking at him.

He said in his father's style, "I don't really know what it is but daddy always says 'Observe the people and then lemme know.' "

Everyone laughed again. Alex was shocked that his 4 year old son, noticed him so much.

"From next time onwards, be very careful Alex. Your son is a fast learner. He learns what he sees especially from you. He is surely going to be a businessman like his daddy. Aren't you?" Kevin says tickling Ash. He bursts out laughing.Everyone was happy together.

In the evening, everyone was ready for the party.

Kaira wore an off shoulder emerald green dress which showed her perfectly carved figure.

To match her, she chose an emarald suit for Kevin which gave him a royal look.