Chapter-18

Kevin was here very tensed. He couldn't understand what to do. Frustrated, he locked himself and denied to meet anyone.

Here, Kaira waited for him the whole week but he didn't show up.

Days passed.

Everyday, Kevin would just come, ask Nancy about Kaira's condition, give chocolates for Kaira and then leave.

Nancy could understand his situation. She asked him to meet her once as she has been asking for him, from the very first day. But Kevin would just leave after hearing to her.

Richard came everyday and spent sometime with her. She was always happy to see him.

It was finally the day when Kaira was getting discharged. Everyone was happy.

Nancy, Kaira and Richard were going together, but Nancy got an emergency call due to which, she had to leave.

Kaira was really thankful to Richard, for taking care of her. She told him everything. She even said that she knew that he had some kind of feelings towards her but she can't accept it as her heart already belonged to Kevin. Richard was a bit upset but he knew that, Kaira was never going to be happy with him. So, he decided to let her go.

Kaira said, "I know, someday you'll find someone far more better than me. We still share a pure bond of friendship, so we should be happy about that." She smiled.

"Yes, of course." Saying this, he gave her a friendly hug.

"Now, would you mind me dropping home?"

"Hop on."

Unaware of that someone had been watching them since long from the terrace.

Kevin couldn't control himself, he went down and in no time reached home.

He was so much frustrated that he turned it upside-down.

Housekeepers and maids remained silent in the fear of becoming the victim of his anger. But everyone was tensed as well, because they knew his anger may hurt himself too.

One said, "I wish Kaira Ma'am was here. She's the only one who can calm him down. But why is he so upset?? Did something happen??"

"Must have happened or else, master has never gotten this furious. And you are right. Now, only Kaira Ma'am can calm him down. But where is she?? She hasn't been here from almost an year."

This was when Kaira entered the mansion. They were amazed and thanked God.

They went to her and explained the whole situation. Kaira was worried. She asked about him and went.

One of them said, "I guess everything will be fine now."

The other one nodded and they left.

Kaira entered Kevin's study room and found things scattered all over the floor.

Kevin was standing in front of the glass window, his back facing her.

She went near him when he said, "I don't need anything. LEAVE. And don't come till I call for anyone."

She slowly tapped on his shoulder, when he became furious.

"I told you to leave me alone and how dare you.............."

He turned just to find Kaira behind him. He was shocked. He ignored her. He opened his documents and started reading them. Where ever he went, she followed him around. Unable to get his attention, she faked to be unconscious, when Kevin wrapped his arms around and took her to his room. When he laid her on the bed, she opened her eyes, pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

Kevin was shocked but he kissed her back. He missed it so much.

After a moment, she asked, "For how many more days are you going to behave like this, Mr. Spenser??"

She kept on asking him questions, but he didn't respond even once.

Getting no response from him, she left him. She said, "You won't answer, right?? Fine. I'm leaving then. Coming here, was just a waste of time."

When she was on the exit of his room, she said, "I better get married to Richard than living with you like this. Atleast, he listens to me and doesn't ignore me."

Before she could move another step, she was pulled in. The door closed with a loud thud.

Next moment, she was pinned to the wall. He asked her, "What did you just say? Do you even think before speaking?? No, right?? If you would've thought before speaking even once, you won't have said this. You know what?? I won't let this ever happen. I'm just going to kill that guy now."

He took his gun out of the cupboard and was about to leave when, Kaira hugged him tightly as she knew if she doesn't stop him, he may do what he said.

She looked at him and said, "Calm down, Kevin. This isn't correct. I was just teasing you. I didn't mean it. Calm down, love."

After hearing this, he finally cooled down.

But then he got a slight fever, from getting really angry. Kaira felt it and asked him to lie down. Gave him medicines and asked him to rest.

She sat beside him and started reading a magazine.

Kevin wanted to say something, but she shut him up. So, he closed his eyes and slept.

Kaira came out and asked the servants to make something light for him.

He said, "Ma'am, you are the only one who can calm master down. He used to be a total different person earlier but you changed him. He has become sweet, polite and most importantly very patient. But again when you're out for the year, he again became the person, we all had forgotten. But now I think, everything will be fine."

Kaira smiled and asked, "Is there something, that's bothering him. I mean, if you know??"

He thought for a while and then said, "Yes... Yes ma'am. Sometimes, at night, I heard him cry very badly."

She thought, "No one could ever say that he is a cold and ruthless person when he is asleep. But why did he cry?? I need to know."

She thanked him and left for his room. She checked his temperature, which was now a bit lower. She sighed with relief.

She caressed his hair and kissed his forehead. She sat beside him, after sometime, Kevin woke up.

Looking at her, he smiled. She asked, "Feeling alright?"

He nodded. Kaira made him sit,  poured him a glass of water and gave it to him.

"You should have something. Wait I'll bring something to eat."

She went and brought the porridge. Looking at that, he scrunched his nose. He said, "I won't eat this. I don't like it."

Kaira said, "Please, love."

He couldn't deny her and opened his mouth. She fed him all while talking to him.

"Aww... You are such a good boy, Kevin. I love you soooooo much. Drink some water and take rest." She said kissing his cheeks.

Being a little mischievous, he said, "I want a sweet desert."

"Alright, I'll make something for you..."

Before she could complete, he pulled and kissed her.

"Mmmm.... This is perfect. Ahh!! I love it."

"You are such a freak, Kevin." She left mumbling.

Kevin kept on smiling mischievously.

______________________________________

So ... This is it for today guys. I thought that this story will end in this chapter. But now I realised that there's a few more things left to happen.

To know what happens next, add You Are Mine to your library. Do share with your friends and don't forget to vote and follow me.

Next update soon.

See you in next chapter. Till then

Bye bye😊