Chapter-12

He opened the door just to see Kaira packing her clothes in a bag. This made him feel restless.

He rushed to her and held her by her arms, then said, "Where are you going??? I'm not letting you go anywhere.... I was just anxious that's why I shouted on you and I'm sorry for that..... And now you're so mad that you decided to leave me??? No I'm not going to let that happen..... You can't leave. You aren't allowed to do so. I mentioned it in the contract very clearly. You can't leave......."

Before he could continue his panicking, she looked at him, took her air pods out and asked, "Who's leaving?? And what are you talking about??? Sorry I couldn't hear.... Actually I was listening to my favourite song."

Kevin was stunned. "She hasn't even heard a single thing that I spoke!!!"

He wanted to laugh at himself but Kaira interrupted him, "Now, do you feel how the other person thinks when the front one doesn't respond???? Hmm??"

He didn't say anything.

After a moment of silence, he asked, "If you aren't going anywhere, then what is this???" Pointing at the suitcase.

She smiled and said, "This!! I was going to give these to the people who need it. Today while returning home, I found many people sitting on the road wearing old torn clothes, so I thought that I've got more than enough clothes. So I should give them the ones which I don't use anymore. I thought of doing it after having dinner with you but you don't seem interested. So I thought of doing this first. Anyway, I was going to tell you about yesterday while having food. But now......... I don't wanna share it anymore."

"And I don't even want to know anymore. I'm happy that you aren't leaving. Let's have dinner. I'm feeling hungry." Saying this he hugged her.

Both of them were happy.

While having dinner, Kaira told him everything in detail.

She said, "I just wanted to tease you, but you got so anxious that you even shouted on me. I can't believe it. Wow, that was rare!!"

Kevin was speechless of his behaviour. His face turned red.

Seeing this Kaira started laughing.

Kevin stood up and walked towards the wash basin. Kaira followed him. He washed his face, but there was no change. And now, Kaira found it so cute that she poked them again.

It turned deeper in shade.

She laughed again.

He put his finger on her lips, shutting her up in no time.

"Shhhhhh..... Enough. How can you tease at your husband?? Just like that??"

She removed his finger from her lips and putting her arms around his neck she said, "Oh!!! If I don't have the right to tease at MY HUSBAND, then who else has it?? Is there a chance that MY HUSBAND flirts with some other girl while I'm not around?? Hmm??"

Kevin was left speechless. "How could she be so frank??"

But before he could think, his words were already out.

"No, that's not what you think.... There's only one woman in my life and that's you......"

He shut and covered his mouth and turned away. He thought, "What did you just do you idiot?? How the hell are you going to face her now??"

Kaira smiled.

She said, "If you like me that much, why don't you just confess??"

He was about to leave when she said something that stopped him.