Chapter-17

They returned home and Kaira left for her room without even looking at him.

He thought that she must have gotten tired so he didn't say much.

There Kevin made up a plan. He thought of getting close to Richard by joining hands in business.

That very night, when Kaira was sleeping, she dreamt of a guy who looked extremely familiar. She felt an unknown happiness seeing him. But it broke her heart seeing him cry.

He was telling, "Please Kaira. Please come back to me. Don't make me wait anymore, love. It's already been an year."

Kaira woke up. She was sweating and her heart was beating as if it would come out of her chest.

She turned to her side table and drank some water. After calming down, she thought, "Who was that guy?? Why did I feel butterflies when I saw him?? Do I know him??"

Thinking all these she again fell asleep.

Next day, Richard was going to meet Kevin for the very first time.

Kevin's assistant had booked an appointment with Richard, so that they could meet.

Kevin had arrived the day before.

Richard got ready and informed to Kaira. She thought of something, then said, "Will you mind if I come with you?"

He smiled and nodded, "Sure. Why not! Let's go."

She said, "Just give me 5 minutes. I'll be back."

After few minutes, she came back. She wore white t-shirt, black jeans and a black blazer which gave a complete professional look.

For a moment, Richard forgot everything. But then, he controlled himself and they left.

At his office cabin, Kevin had already reached. He was waiting for him as he thought that only Richard would be coming.

After a while, both Richard and Kaira arrived. Both were shocked to see eachother. They kept on staring at eachother until Richard introduced Kaira to Kevin as his friend. Kevin couldn't understand, why was she looking at him like that.

She was thinking, "Oh Goodness!! He is the same guy I dreamt of that night?? Isn't he?? But how come??"

Kevin said, "Kaira?? It's been so long. Do you even know how have these days passed??"

He hugged her.

Unknowingly, Kaira felt really comfortable and she felt as if the empty space which had been there after the accident, has been filled with lots of joy and happiness. But soon she pushed him away.

Kevin was shocked. Why is she behaving like this?? Is she still mad at me?? Or is there something I don't actually know??"

Richard who has been confused the whole time, asked, "Do you know eachother??"

At a time, they said,

"Yes."

"No."

Richard was even more confused.

He asked, "What???"

Kevin was shocked hearing NO from Kaira. It's okay that they both had an argument, which is very common among couples and for which he also had been punished. But that doesn't mean that she will completely refuse to even recognise him!!

Kevin thought something and then said, "Okay, let's begin the meeting. We can discuss about this later."

After the meeting came to an end, they shook hands. Kevin asked if he could talk to Kaira for a minute.