Chapter- 19

Everything seemed to be getting back on the track. Kaira and Kevin were happy that they could be together again.

Things were smooth until one day, Kevin got a mail which said that someone wanted to have a business deal with him. At first, he ignored it. But when he kept on getting mails from the front party, he decided to atleast give it a proper read.

He opened the mail and read it very carefully. It said that it goes as planned, they could make a profit worth $50 million dollars.

Kevin was not the one who could be fooled. He asked his assistant to check on the mail and get him all the details. He was feeling something to be wrong with it.

His assistant checked the background of the sender and informed that it was not fraud but real.

Finally Kevin decided to talk to to the front party. He dialled the number attached with the mail.

"Hi... This is Anna from Hithers Group of Industries... How may I help you??"

"This is Kevin Spenser. I have been getting mails from your company. May I talk to the assistant of the president??"

"Sure sir. Just a minute. Please be on line."

After a few seconds, the assistant said, "Hello.. This is Michelle Paige, assistant of the Mr. Hither."

Kevin explains him the whole situation and Michelle is happy to hear that Kevin would like to meet their president Mr. Alex Hither.

The call gets disconnected and he calls again and says that they have scheduled a meeting on Friday and that he needs to come Canada for that.

Kevin thinks for a while, then agrees. He decides to take Kaira with him, as he wanted her by him. He informs about this to Kaira. Kaira agrees to go.

Little did they know, a surprise was waiting for them.

______________________________________

This is it for today guys. I know that it is way too short but I will be back with a longer chapter soon.

Who is Alex?? Why does he want to meet Kevin???

Many things are to be uncovered. So stay tuned.

Keep reading

Stay safe.

See you soon🤗

Bye bye.