Chapter-4

Kaira unpacked her luggage and kept them in order and changed into her night suit. Then she took her phone and dialled Ben's number.

He picked up and asked, "Hey, are you okay?? They didn't find you. Did they?? What kind of stupid question am I asking? If you would've been caught, how would you have called me?? Oh God !! I'm loosing my brain cells for this girl. Wait, where are you now?? Oh Goodness!!! I should book another hotel for you......"

Before he could continue panicking, Kaira stopped him.

She said, "Oh wait wait. Calm down. Have some patience bro. I'm perfectly fine. I hid in the nearby bar."

She described him all the situation. Ben was relieved as well as tensed as he didn't know about the guy who helped his dearest sister. He can't risk her only sister's security. So he kept on asking her about Kevin. Kaira told him everything.

He was still not sure. So he said, "Send me a picture of that person. I know you don't have it, but you can take it when he is not looking at you."

Kaira was speechless. Her brother was asking for the picture of a person whom she just met a while ago. But she knew that it was for her safety only. So she agreed.

Next moment, Kaira was at Kevin's door. She went there with a hope of clicking a picture of him with an idea of asking some sugar.

He opened the door. Smiled and asked, "Hey, do you need something??"

For a moment, she froze in her place and thought, "How come someone can look so handsome just in casuals??"

He snapped his fingers infront of her and asked again. She gained back her senses.

She said, "Ahh!! Can you lend me some sugar??"

He said, "Sure. Please come and have a seat. I'll get it right away."

She entered and looked around. The flat was clean and everything was arranged in it's place.

Next moment she remembered for the thing she came for. She took her phone out and was trying to click a picture of him, but she couldn't as he returned with a bowl of sugar in his hand.

He saw her and asked, "What happened?? Are you looking for something else?? You can tell me."

She was shocked but hid her intentions and said, "Actually I was looking at those paintings. They are really beautiful."

"Oh!! Those? I made them a few days ago. If you like them, then I can give you one."

"Ahh!! No, no. It must be really precious to you. I'll just take a picture of each in my phone if you don't mind."

"If you insist. You may take one, I won't mind. And also I'm not giving you all of them. I'm just offering you one. Take it as a welcome gift."

She smiled and said, "You speak just like my brother does."

Kevin stared at her and said, "Well, I'm not your brother. I'm a good friend of yours."

She smiled at his reaction and took it as an opportunity. She said, "Ok. Ok. So, if we're friends, then we should also take a selfie as a memory. What say??"