"No Way"

Author's Note: Sorry for losing my temper and saying I wasn't going to write anymore. But that really pissed me off when Wattpad deleted my Megyonce book. I worked very hard on it, you all that read it loved it, and it was one of my favorite books I wrote. I would write it again but I don't want to confuse people that already read it. Anyway, here's the new update for this book. Starting with a P.O.V. from Tasha.

______
____________

Tasha's P.O.V.

"Come on babe....it's our anniversary and we have a celebration tonight. Please don't act like this...", I said to my wife, Janet.

Janet has been my wife for 10 years

Janet has been my wife for 10 years. Trust me when I say I'm in love with her and only her. Not just because of the way she loves me. But also because of the way she chose to love my child as well. I definitely didn't plan on becoming a mother at the age of nineteen. To be honest I was terrified when that pregnancy test came back positive! But the moment I laid eyes on Normani and had skin to skin contact with my newborn, I was so glad I had her. So any woman that wanted me, had to want my baby, too. I made sure Janet knew that and she wasn't opposed to it at all. Which is why I married her!

However, the night before our wedding anniversary, we ran into a problem. After Janet and I arrived back home from our dinner date, she overheard Normani talking on the phone. Her exact words were, "Yeah...it's crazy how our moms were so close. Seems like your mom should be more understanding when it comes to same gender relationships."

Now, y'all....I could see if Janet heard Mani say, "Yeah, your momma should be more understanding about gay shit since she gave my momma some pussy back in the day!"

If Normani had said something like that I would totally get Janet becoming suspicious. But she got mad because I had an interaction with someone I had a thing with when I was a teenager. Why get all worked up because I ran into somebody that I had something going on with twenty years ago!

"It's the fact that you didn't tell me that you ran into her not once, but twice! You were in the woman's house, Tasha!", Janet exclaimed that night.

"Babe, I didn't think I had to tell you that one of my patients was somebody I used to know", I said.

"Not just somebody you used to know, but somebody you had sex with and had feelings for, Tasha!", she fussed.

Yeah, so...when she asked what did Normani mean when she said Jada and I were close, I went ahead and told her the truth. I didn't want to lie to my wife. So I was honest and told her that we were basically sexually and romantically involved. But I also made sure she knew it was way, way, wayyyyyy back in the damn day! But Janet still had an attitude...

"Twenty years ago, baby! And how was I supposed to know that she was the mother of one of Mani's girlfriends?! She did show me a picture of her kids and said that her oldest daughter's name is Chlöe. But we hadn't seen or met Chlöe yet. So how was I supposed to know it was Mani's girlfriend Chlöe?! And it's not like I was alone with Jada in her house. Her husband was there, her daughters were there and so was Normani", I expressed.