"This Can't Be Good"

Author's Note: Happy Monday! So, although this book's main stars are Chlöe and Halle, I'm going to start this chapter off with a P.O.V. from Beyoncé for a specific reason that will affect Chlöe and Halle. So follow me!

____
_______

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

One Sunday afternoon following church service, my mom sent Onika and I to Walmart. She was cooking dinner and wanted us to get ice cream and cake for dessert. Like the average teens, we were acting silly and playing around like most teens do in public. Which is why my mom didn't want to go with us because we embarrassed her the last time!

"Bae, what ice cream should we get?", I asked Onika.

"Probably just plain vanilla since we're having cake with it, baby", Onika replied.

When we crossed over to the next aisle, we saw Teyana Taylor. The new girl at school who wanted me....BAD! Though I was flattered to be admired, I still told her I had a girlfriend that I've been with since ninth grade. She said the only way she would stop flirting with me was if I was engaged or married. She didn't give a fuck basically!

"Um, babe! Maybe we should go somewhere else for the cake", I said.

"Why?! Your momma said the cake she wants is here at Walmart. So why go somewhere else?", she asked with a confused expression on her face.

"Because..."

Before I could finish what I was going to say, Onika spotted Teyana....shit....

"Give me a kiss!", she commanded.

"Onika..right here in the Walmart bakery?!", I asked.

Onika didn't even respond. She just grabbed and kissed me aggressively....And I must say that the way she kissed me got me hot! After the kiss, Onika smirked at a salty looking Teyana. She walked away angrily and Onika thought that was simply hilarious.

"Hoes be big mad when they can't have what's yours!", she exclaimed.

Then she noticed my facial expression...

"Bey, what's wrong...?", she asked.

"Bae...I just saw Chlöe and Halle's momma! And I think she saw us kissing", I replied.

I know you all are probably like, "Well she's not your momma or Onika's momma, so what's the big deal?!"

Well, the big deal was that Chlöe and Halle's mom already had asked them if Onika and I were gay after seeing me kiss Onika's cheek one time. They lied and told her we weren't gay....That was strike number one for them!

Also, there was no doubt in my mind that she was going to go home, tell her husband what she saw and they were going to say Chlöe and Halle can't be friends with us anymore. Them being friends with lesbians was strike number two!

Then, Chlöe already told us her mom was beginning to become suspicious about her spending so much time over at Lauren's. She also asked why she stays on the phone so much with both Lauren and Normani. I knew that if she thought maybe me and Onika's gayness had rubbed off on her innocent first born, then that would be strike three! Either way, I knew trouble was coming for my girls, Chlöe and Halle..

"Shit...This is all my fault", Onika said.

"No, babe! You have a right to kiss your own girlfriend when and wherever you want. It's nobody's fault that their parents have been brainwashed to think that being gay is so terrible", I stated.

"Well, we should at least warn Chlöe and Halle that their mother saw us and is about to come home with some bullshit", Onika suggested.

So, I texted them in our group chat...