"Abort Mission"

Chlöe's P.O.V.

As we all sat at lunch in school, Halle and I received a text at the same time. It was our mother...she received her pregnancy test results back. And it was positive! Halle and I squealed, jumped up and hugged each other.

"Um, what the hell just happened?!", Megan asked.

"Babe, I'm going to be a big sister!", Halle exclaimed.

"Me, too! Again!", I added.

"Damn...Mr. Bailey still got it, huh?", Lauren said with a smirk.

"He is kind of cute!", Beyoncé said.

"So is Mrs. Bailey", Onika stated with a smile that revealed her deep dimples.

"Eww!", Halle and I said at the same time.

"Hey, I forgot to tell everybody. My mothers are having a party for their wedding anniversary this Saturday. They said I can invite y'all", Normani mentioned.

"Baby, I just realized I never met your mothers", I stated.

"That's because we're always at Lauren's place. We won't be able to have sex freely at my house because my grandma is living with us. She knows all, sees all and hears all. And you know we don't have quiet sex", Normani said.

"You're the one that's always loud, Mani Bear! Chlöe Pooh knows how to moan softly", Lauren stated as she caressed my face.

"Um, excuse me! But I don't want to hear about my big sister moaning!", Halle exclaimed with disgust.

I laughed. "Let's just hope momma won't act crazy when we tell her we're going to celebrate a gay marriage Saturday", I stated.

"I mean, y'all don't really have to tell her that Mani has two moms. Just say y'all got invited to celebrate her parents wedding anniversary. Keep it short and simple", Megan suggested.

So I explained to her and the rest of the girls that my parents always want to meet the adults of any person's house my sister and I are invited to. Which I can't blame them because if I ever have a kid, I'm going to be the same way. I just didn't want momma and daddy getting into another argument. My parents rarely argue, so when they do it's kind of scary.

"So are you saying they might not let you come, bae?", Normani asked with a sad expression.

"Hey....baby, I'll be there. You know I'll always come through for you and Lauren. Just like you two always come through for me", I told my chocolate drop. Causing a smile to form on her face.

"Thanks, Chlöe Pooh. My moms know that I'm in a throuple. At first it seemed weird to them. But they said that as long as me, you and Lauren are happy they support my decision. Of course they've been knowing Lauren since we were eleven", Normani explained.

"Babe, maybe you and Halle should just tell your parents that you'll be at my house", Lauren suggested.

"No, babe...I think we should just tell the truth. Partially!, I stated.

"Uh oh....I feel like you're about to be sneaky, sis", Halle said.

"Hear me out! What if we go ahead and tell momma and daddy that we got invited to Mani's parents anniversary party, but only have them meet one of her moms? Sounds like a good idea or naw?", I asked.

"That's perfect!!! That way we won't even have to mention that her parents are lesbians. They'll think the one mom they meet is married to a man", Halle said with a huge smile.

"That sounds good. If they ask to meet one of my parents, they can meet my biological mom", Normani said.

"Mani Bear...I'm kind of confused. You said you go to New Orleans to visit your dad for two weeks every summer. Did your mom choose a friend of hers to have a baby by with the permission of your other mother", I asked.