"What's It Like?"

Chlöe's P.O.V.

It took a lot of begging and pleading, but our parents actually allowed Halle and I to miss Friday night worship at the Mosque so that we could go to our school's basketball game. They were playing against our old school's girls' team. Which was kind of awkward because I wanted to root for Onika, but my friend Courtney Jones was playing against her. I decided I would just be neutral!

Parents are just like kids sometimes. My parents were indecisive about rather or not they should let us miss worship service. But once Lauren's mom told my mom that they were allowing Lauren to go to the game, then they let us go. They're just like high school kids if you ask me!

Lauren had introduced herself to my mother a couple days prior when momma dropped us off at school. My mother fell in love with her charming personality. Lauren gave her mother's phone number to my mom and they became instant friends. My mother was happy that Halle and I made friends with a Muslim girl at our new school. But I knew she wouldn't be happy about the sexy, XRated pictures Lauren sent me of her and Normani. They had me in a chokehold! I felt like I should try to resist them just because of how I was raised...It wasn't working though! It's hard to ignore to sexy girls who are determined to win you over.

Lauren and Normani came to pick Halle and I up. We met up with Beyoncé and Megan and we were ready to enjoy the game....

"Yes, bae!!!!!!! Eat 'em up!", Beyoncé yelled every time Onika made a shot. Which was often! You wouldn't think a girl her height would be such a killer on the basketball court, but she ate and left no crumbs!

"Poor Coco", I said to Halle.

"Yeah, Courtney is good but she can't keep up with Onika", Halle said.

"Yeah, my baby always slays on the court! That's why these hoes want her but they can't take what's mine", Beyoncé stated while looking right at the head cheerleader, Alyssa.

"And that's on period, cuz!", Megan said. Who was sitting comfortably with her hand on my sister's thigh. Yeah...I peeped that!

"So what are we doing after the game?", Normani asked everyone.

"I don't know what everybody else is doing, but I'm definitely doing you!", Lauren replied.

"Babe! Behave...for right now, anyway", Normani said.

"Onika will probably want to go get something to eat. Maybe we can get carry out and then y'all can come over my house. My parents won't be home until around midnight. So come hang with me", Beyoncé suggested.

"What time is your curfew, baby?", Normani asked me while rubbing my arm and hypnotizing me with her eyes.

"Um...our parents didn't give us one actually", I replied.

"Yeah...I don't think they're used to us going out!", Halle said with a cute giggle.

I texted our parents and asked how late we could stay out. Since we were with Lauren, their favorite, they said be home by eleven. That shocked the hell out of Halle and I. But evidently, our parents were learning that their baby girls were growing up. They were giving us a little freedom...Plus, Lauren said they probably wanted to have loud, uninterrupted sex! Especially since momma said to text her when we were on our way back...

Of course Onika led our team to victory! Halle and I chatted with Courtney after the game...

"I saw that girl's height and thought we had this shit! Can't believe we got beat by her little ass!", Courtney said.

Halle and I laughed. "Onika Maraj ain't no joke, CoCo! What you been up to though?", I asked her.

"Nothing but school and basketball. Oh, and y'all...why did Darryl WEAK ass try to talk to me?! I was like I heard the reason you got your ass beat was because you don't know how to respect females. So why the hell would I want you?! Then he was like Halle fucked him over for a dyke! I said boy stop fucking lying!", Courtney exclaimed.