Intermission to Battle Tournament

Quick A/N: Yea, I'm back. Sorry for the severe lack of chapter uploads. I want to make this quick. This chapter is crucial for the story's future plot as it foreshadows its ending.

 This chapter is crucial for the story's future plot as it foreshadows its ending

Previously...

"Shut up!" Todoroki said sending multiple attacks toward Izuku which were easily dodged by Izuku.

"What are you going to do if people die because of you holding back due to your stupid grudge against your father?" Izuku asked which shocked Todoroki as he froze in realization.

"Heroes are people who give their all into saving people! They're  people who risk their lives to save as many people as possible!" Izuku said punching Todoroki which sent him a couple of meters back.

"Shut up!" Todoroki said sending another Iceberg towards Izuku.

"Can't you see that your Quirk is your own, that it's not your father's?" Izuku said.

Once hearing that Todoroki froze as he remembered what his mom told him when he was young, "Don't you want to be a hero Todoroki?!?!" Izuku yelled at him.

Suddenly Ice and Fire erupted out of Todoroki, which eliminated many contestants, "Yes I do want to be a Hero!!!" Todoroki said clenching his fist while emitting fire and ice.

Izuku smiled as he saw the brilliant flames being emitted by Todoroki, "How about we finish this now," Izuku said grinning while charging up a giant Rasengan

"Gladly," Todoroki said, as they were both charging up their ultimate moves

"Times up!"

Izuku woke up the following day in a hospital bed in the UA infirmary with a ray of sunshine breaking through the blinds and spilling on the lower half of his face

After shaking off his drowsiness, he spotted a familiar brunette sleeping on the foot of his bed with a pulled-up chair.

He smiled as he looked and thought about what Momo was to him—these past few years had been hard on him, especially after cutting ties with his biological family. After doing that, he had no one left but her.