Nine-Tails Chakra!

Recap:

 A recap of the last chapter. Our main protagonist (Izuku) was confronted by his parents, Toshinori and Inko Yagi. Where he showed them how bad of parents they are. Making them fall to their knees and beg for forgiveness. Where Izuku just ran away.

All Caught up? Good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Izuku leaped away leaving his parents to think of what he told them. Once he landed he crumpled into tears. He still loved his parents, but couldn't get over what they did to him. Should he forgive them for the abuse and neglect that they caused him or hold a grudge against him (you can vote here if you want him to hold a grudge or forgive them).

Izuku then proceeded to pass out from exhaustion.

The next morning

Izuku woke up in the forest (where he landed) and looked around wondering where he can live, since he didn't want to live in his parent's home anymore until he heard someone talking.

"Hey kit." Kurama said.

"Yes kurama." Izuku replied back.

"I think it is time for you to learn how to use Nine tails charka."Kurama stated seriously.

"Really?!? Why now Kurama?" Izuku asked.

"Because your entrance exam is in 10 months," Kurama said matter-of-factly.

"Wait really?" Izuku looked at his phone and realized that he was right. "Wait Whattttttttt" He shouted shocked.

"Yes, you numb skull." Kurama said facepalming. "Either way you gonna have to find a place to stay and somehow get food."

"Don't worry about that." Izuku said pulling out his dad's credit card. "With this, I can get any apartment/hotel in japan and get buy any food I want."

"Heh I didn't know you had it in you to do that Kit." Kurama said smirking

"Okay enough with that I want to learn how to use your power Kurama?" Izuku said 

"Okay, Kit. Like I said before my power is pure hatred. To use my power you must conquer all the hate and negative emotions in you. If you don't then you will get consumed by the sheer hatred power and become a mindless zombie." Kurama said "But don't worry I will make sure that doesn't happen. Izuku."

"O-okay, so what do I do ?" Izuku asked scared

"Okay, all you need to do become in peace with all your negative emotions," Kurama said as he warped Izuku in front of a waterfall. "This is a water fall. Where you will be able to fight your true self. To do this all you have to do is mediate in the middle of that piece of land in the middle of the lake."

(gonna skip this scene cuz you know what gonna happen, if you don't search Naruto vs true self. it is roughly like that.)

Izuku left the waterfall victorious. "Now that I've done that what do I do now?"

"Okay Kit now that you are done that I will give you some of my chakras. As of now, you will only use it to boost your abilities, you won't be able to use the powers that come with it as I don't have anybody to help you as of now. I will try to contact my friend to help you out okay?" Kurama said. 

Izuku nodded as he got ready for the power transfer. Kurama started to transfer/lend his charka to Izuku.

Once he got done with the transfer Izuku felt stronger and lighter. He looked around with his improved sense and was shocked at how far he can see and how healthy he feels.

"Try to sprint as fast as you can Izuku." Kurama said.

When Izuku sprint he ran so fast that it looked like he was teleporting.

"Hey try to catch this!" Kurama said throwing a 100-ton boulder.

Izuku raised his hands and caught it with ease.

"Okay now that you've done that we better get ready for the entrance exam!"

"Hai" Izuku said happily

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the chapter please vote for the chapter.

chapter next weekend!

Update: Just want to say that for me school starts on the 16th so expect slower updates just want to let yall know!