Ethics class pt.2!

A/N:This chapter isn't written well, so please comment with any suggestions you have to improve the chapter (I will be editing/tweaking the chapter for the next few days based on your guy's suggestions/comments). Comment here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today we will be talking about the Quirkless and how they are treated," Aizawa announced pulling up a google slides presentation on the TV, making certain people pale.

"Before we start, does anyone have any questions?" Aiwaza asked the class.

"Why are we talking about those worthless pieces of trash?" Mineta asked, white bandages suddenly wrapped around him, "I think it's best to save it for the discussion," Aizawa said with glowing eyes.

"Anyways, today's ethics presentation will be about the Quirkless , and yes they still exist, and they matter," Aiwaza said staring at the midget.

"The quirkless make up 30% percent of today's world and makeup 60% of the working class," Aiwaza said, pausing for the students to catch on notes.

"In recent years, being born quirkless has become increasingly rare to the point that being born a quirkless person has become a 1/100 anomaly," Aiwaza said.

Aiwaza then switched to the next slide, "Even though the quirkless takes up most of the working class, and hold up the society we work in, as they make up most of the working classes, they still are bullied and tormented to the quirked, to the point that 40% of quirkless people suicide before they become adults." Aiwaza said.

"In the last 5 years, the rate of suicide amongst the quirkless has increased twofold, probably because of the increasing oddity of being born quirkless," Aiwaza said.

"Yet, even after all of this, the ones who bully and torment them are painted in bright light." Aiwaza said.

"The quirkless are also paid 30% less than the quirked and are regularly discriminated by the court of law, which almost always sides with the quirked no matter what," Aiwaza said

"Before we move on are there any questions?" Aiwaza asked

"For the 60% of quirkless that don't suicide, how many of them are able to get a minimum wage job?" Momo asked.

"According to QuirklessMatter.org, 25% of the quirkless that don't suicide by the age of 18 get minimum wage job, the other 75% either suicide during adulthood or become homeless," Aiwaza replied.

"Okay, you will have 5 minutes to wrap up your notes and get ready for the discussion, in which you will have to at least speak one time to get credit," Aiwaza told the class.

Once the 5 minutes was up, the class rearranged their desks so that they where in a circle, "This discussion will not be graded, but you should still participate in it as it is good practice," Aiwaza told the class.

"Now I will start the discussion with our main question," Aiwaza said, "Are quirkless people below us, the quirked?" Aiwaza asked.

Mineta then rose his hand, "Okay, start us off mineta," Aiwaza said.

"I don't think the quirkless should be treated like us, they should be treated like what they are, slaves to the quirked," Mineta said.

Izuku then pounced on Mineta and started to beat him up, "Uzumaki top!" Aiwaza said trying to get Izuku off of Mineta.

A few minutes later, Aiwaza was able to break up the fight and sent both Mineta and Uzumaki(Izuku) to the principal's office.

Aiwaza took a deep breath, "Well, I think we are going to cancel this mini-discussions, anyways the sports festival is next week so get ready and train hard over the weekend!" Aiwaza announced unenthusiastically, as the students started to pack up and leave the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the low-quality chapter, I just didn't know how to write this chapter, but as I said in the A/N above I will be tweaking and editing the chapter based on the suggestions you comment (so please comment).

The next chapter will be the sports festival and will be out in a week or two, and I will make sure to make it a good chapter.

Please vote for the chapter, let's get 10 by the end of this week!