Pre-Sports Festival!

Please vote for the chapter and share it with your friends!

--------------------------------------------------------

(Izuku POV)

It's the day before the sports festival, and Aiwaza, like usual was working the students to the brink of death,

"Come on one more mile!" Aiwaza shouted at the exhausted students.

"But... Sensei we already ran 20 miles!" An exhausted student said between pants. "Just because you said that you ALL have to run an extra 2 miles!" Aiwaza said smirking, receiving a collective groan from his class.

After they finished the workout, the class collapsed on the finish line, while Izuku just stood there seemingly unaffected by the workout, "Man how are you even standing up right now?" Bakugo asked.

"Just workout more Bakugo, maybe you'll get there at some point," Izuku said tauntingly.

"Well if your done showboating Uzumaki, we have some more training to do," Aiwaza interrupted, getting yet another groan from his class.

"Remember, we have the sports festival in 2 days, this will be the last training we have before the festival, so make sure that you give your absolute best, or you could get transferred down to class 1B or General studies!" Aiwaza said, trying to motivate the class, which seemingly worked as the class erupted in cheers.

Aiwaza then led that class towards the weight room, "Today we will be working on your chest," Aiwaza told the class, getting some questions from the class.

"Why are we working on chest? Why not biceps or something?" Denki asked.

"Well we are doing that to improve your punching power, the upper body core muscles, known as the chest muscles are the muscles that generate the most punching power in the body, besides the legs, which we already did yesterday" Aiwaza said getting a nod of understanding from Denki.

"Are there any more questions?" Aiwaza asked, getting no response from the class, besides a few head shakes.

"Anyways, we will be doing 3 sets of incline pushups, 4 sets of flat bench press or incline if you want to go the extra step, 3 sets of cable crossovers, and 3 sets of chest dips. 8-12 reps per set and 40-60 seconds of rest between each set," Aiwaza instructed the class, with the class immediately getting to work.

For the next hour, the class went to work, doing exactly what their sensei instructed them to do, doing each set to complete failure.

After their intense workout, the class went back to homeroom to rest, and finish their last class of the day, combat class, where they just reviewed combat strats and other combat-related skills that Aiwaza thought would be useful to review and practice for the Sports- Festival.

After combat class, Aizawa made his final announcement to class, "Great job today class, rest all of tomorrow, and get ready for the Sports festival! I expect everyone here to make it past rounds 1 & 2 and beat Class 1B and general studies, no class tomorrow!" Aiwaza said in a non-chantant way, before rolling out of the class in his beanbag.

Izuku then grabbed Momo's hand and walk them out of school, not wanting to get caught up in the crowd that was always there due to the student rushing out of class when the bell rings.

"What?" Momo asked Izuku.

"Well, what do you want to do tomorrow? We have the day free tomorrow, and I want to spend it with my lovely girlfriend," Izuku answered.

"Aw that's sweet, how bout we go out shopping tomorrow, and go eat at a resturants?" Momo asked.

"Why don't we just stay home, go some gaming, or watch some tv?" Izuku asked.

"B-but" Momo said looking at Izuku with puppy eyes.

"F-fine we can do what you want," Izuku said blinded by the sheer brightness of Momo.

"Yay!" Momo said in celebration, which made Izuku smile.

"Meet me at the park tomorrow at 8am, we're gonna have alot of fun, trust me!" Momo told Izuku, Izuku simply nodded.

They then arrived at Izuku's house, "Well, this is my stop see you later Momo!" Izuku said while peaking Momo on the lips.

"Okay, see you later Izuku!" Momo said.

Izuku then got finish all his homework, ate, and showered. He then got on a video call with some of his friends he found online and started playing some video games with them, after his gaming session, he went to look on twitter, seeing that the incoming 'sport festival' was the number one trending topic.

He browsed Twitter for a little while longer before he had to go to bed to get ready for the day he had with his girlfriend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote for the chapter and share it with your friends, Let's get 12 votes by Wednesday!

Next chapter will 100% be the sports festival, I will prob post another chapter in 2-3 weeks, maybe a little sooner.