Entrance Exam!

Recap:

Momo and Izuku meet each other and may have caught feelings of love. And Izuku has one for all while Izumi was rejected by One for all because she wasn't worthy. Hint. Hint Vote on this story to support it only takes 2 seconds :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day before the entrance exam, Izuku was getting up ready to meet up with Momo again. Izuku and Momo got along very well and became close friends quickly. Izuku also learned that Momo was also going to U.A as a recommended student (think that is what it's called) from the Yaoyorozu family.

Izuku quickly got over to the cafe that he and Momo regularly meet.

"Hello, Izuku!" Momo said. (Yes, first name basis)

"Hello, Momo!" Izuku replied.

"Are you ready for the entrance exam tomorrow Izuku?" Momo asked.

"Yes, I am!" Izuku said.

Momo then looked at her phone. "Well, I have to go now." She said. "I have to get ready for the exam!"

"Good luck to you too!" Izuku said running off. Once Izuku got home he got into his training clothes. And headed out to the beach to get some training in before he has to go work.

The next day.

He wakes up an hour before the exam and quickly gets ready putting a yellow wig on his head and a ninja headband on as he knows that his family and old 'friends' would be there and doesn't want to get found by them, not yet at least.

He finishes up his morning routine and heads over to the UA entrance exam building to see the present mic telling them the instructions to the written exam, which Izuku already knows, and spaces out until he was yelled at by a blue-haired boy.

"Hey, you! Yellow-haired boy! Why are you not paying attention? If you care that little then you should leave!" The blue-haired boy said.

"Don't worry sonic-wannabe I read the instructions last night as everybody else did. If YOU had pay attention then you would've known the instructions were posted online." Izuku said.

They then took the written test that was easy for Izuku. It was mostly Middle school math, physics, and English with a little hint of high school material. However, it was easy for Izuku as he already learned college-level academics because Kurama forced him to. Saying that the brain was more important than the body.

Once the exam was over they were given a 5-minute break before the physical exam, a bus then showed up to take them to the exam area. Once they got there a speaker announced to them that the exam will commence in 5 mins.

5 minutes later...

The exam then started with all of the examines rushing into the battle area trying to find and destroy as many robots as possible. Izuku was smashing through the robots with ease. Once he got 80 points he jumped on the roof and slept.

"That Boy is strong huh," Nezu said.

The heroes in the room nodded in agreement. With Inko and All might looking at the boy intensely thinking he looks familiar, but couldn't place who the person is.

"Well, let's wake him up," Nezu said pressing a big red button that released a huge zero pointer.

Izuku then woke up to a large rumbling sound. He got up and saw the zero pointer. Where he saw a brown-haired girl that was stuck under rubble about to be crushed. Izuku then leaps toward the zero pointer destroying it before the robot can crush the girl. He then brings the girl to recovery girl to get her patched up and helps other injuried examines. After he knows that everybody is fine, he leaves to take a nap. Planning to meet up with Momo to talk about the Exam with her and to talk with his cRusH. He got and closed his eyes wondering what UA will hold for him.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please vote for the chapter (let's get 15 votes) or I'll be Big sad. Anyways, I just wanted to thank yall for the support on the story. This story will last ~ 20-25 chapters. Just want to say, imma start other stories after I finished this one so follow my account to see when I post new chapters!