Unlocking Chakra!

Bold text=Kurama/Allmight

Regular Text=Izuku

"Are you Ready to train kit?"

"Yes I am"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are we going to train Kurama?" Izuku asked.

"In here all we can do is train technique and learn new skills. You are going to have to workout side too."Kurama Stated.

"Okay, that makes sense. What should I do" Izuku asked?

"Izuku you are going to have to unlock charka. This part may take a little bit of time. but that is okay. After that, you will do back to the real world and meet me back tomorrow at the same time and I will teach you some jutsus."

"Aw, but Kurama I want to learn some jutsus right now," Izuku whined

"Just listen to me kit."

"Okay, so what do you want me to do. Izuku said dancing around happy he is going to get some power.

"First, you are going to have to calm down and sit your ass on the floor. You are going to mediate first."

"Okay" 

Izuku sat on the floor closing his eyes breathing deeply.

"You must calm down. Clear your mind of everything, once you do that reach deep in yourself and find your life energy."

Izuku calmed down trying to relax and find this life energy Kurama was talking about. Eventually, he felt some mystic energy in his grasp.

"Yes, a kit that's it now try to harness that energy for yourself. Just try to absorb that energy"

Following his sensei's instructions, he started absorbing the mysterious energy. Hee suddenly felt stronger. Izuku opened his eyes to see a thin blue aura surrounding him.

"That was fast kit."

"Now what next Kurama?"

"now now now calm down. That will be enough for today."

"Aw come on that's it?!?!"

"Shut up! That is enough for today! I am going to take a nap. I advise you do so to. Unlocking charka is extremely tiring for the brain."

"Bu-"

Just like that Izuku got booted out of his mindscape. He tried to take a step but found that he couldn't. Realizing what Kurama said was right he decided to lay down and rest.

2 Years later.

Izuku woke up and brushed his teeth, grabbed an apple, and ran off knowing his family doesn't care about him.

The rest of the school day was the same. He got bullied by his classmates and his sister and ignored by the stupid teachers.

When class was done he has confronted yet again by his tormentors. 

"Does useless Deku still want to be a hero?" Katsuki said maliciously. 

Izuku backed away scared. Dropping his no.14 hero notebook.

"What is this deku?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah, what is this you useless mutt? His sister Izumi asked menacingly

"Hey G-give it b-back!" Izuku said.

"Make me you nerd." Katsuki said while blowing it up.

"H-hey," Izuku said while picking up the burned remains of his No.14 notebook.

"Hey, Izuku wanna know how you can get a quirk?" Katsuki said.

Izuku looked at him curiously wonder what he is talking about.

"Just swan dive off the roof and wish to get one in your next life." Katsuki grinned

Everybody, there was shocked. Izuku suddenly ran away crying.

Izumi POV

"Katsuki isn't that too far?" Izumi and Katsumi asked.

"I know I got a little too carried away." Katsuki said

"But it should keep him from being a hero" Katsuki stated.

"I hope so, I don't want izuku's foolish dreams of being a hero to kill him." Izumi said

They soon walk off hoping izuku doesn't listen to what katsuki said

Back to Izuku POV

Izuku ran back home quickly going to his room crying.

"K-Kurama?" He asked tearfully.

"Yes, Kit I am here. I saw and heard everything, but don't worry I will always be here for you."

Izuku ran to kurama huging his paw.

"Thank you Kurama!" Izuku said crying

"Don't worry kit that is what a friend does. Kurama said looking at him solemnly 

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the chapter. Please vote for this story and follow me!

If you want to help me out and support me please sub to my youtube channel, Tranplays Roblox and Minecraft. I post weekly there and it would make my day if you subbed to my channel it would make my day

Link to youtube channel if you need it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKOoi2cmwOsa481EGZWquwQ