True Successor Of One For All

Btw Izumi knows her father is All Might. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

AM=All Might

Izumi PoV:

I was very concerned, My brother has been avoiding contact with us and skipped school, however, Mom and dad haven't noticed it, As they never paid attention to him. Only now, Trying to get closer to him to weaponize his new power to become more rich and popular. While Katsuki and Katsumi didn't care to notice.

I decided not to think about it anymore climbing in my bed getting ready for bed, I close my eyes with a feeling of regret and guilt.

Saturday morning.

Izumi woke up and immediately got called by her father. She followed her father to a beach, where he turned to her.

"I have something I must pass to you." He said. Izumi just looked at him confused.

"You see, My power isn't natural and was passed down to me, Like a sacred Touch!" AM said

"Oh, but why me? How about Izuku?" Izumi asked.

"Your brother isn't worthy of this power. He doesn't have the hero drive in him. He always is in his room, never training he won't be able to handle this power." AM Said

Izumi was shocked, at what her father said. How could he say that? It was Izuku's dream to become a hero and he worked harder than anyone else.

"Here, EAT THIS!" All Might. Giving a piece of hair to Izumi

"W-why?" Izumi stuttered

"Because I need to transfer DNA to give my power, Cmon! Eat it." All might said.

Izumi thought about it. but decided to eat the over-shampooed piece of hair

"Great! You should feel the power in a few hours."

A few hours later...

After A few hours, All Might called Izumi down to the same beach to test Ofa (she trained for ofa before this).

"Hello, Izumi!" AM said

"Hello, father. Are we gonna try the power now?" Izumi asked.

"Yes Izumi," AM said excitedly.

Izumi then tried to harness the power, but before she can try she and her father were transported into a black void with 7 other people with one of them looking oddly familiar.

"Master! How are you here?" All Might said almost crying.

"Hello, Toshi, we are inside one for all" Nana said looking disappointingly at him.

"W-whats wrong Master? W-why are you l-looking at m-me like that?" All might stuttered.

Then Nana slapped him. "How could you neglected your son like that?!?!" Nana said extremely mad.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" All Might.

"Never mind that." Nana sighed. "Just know that we, The previous vessels of one for all have passed ofa to another person, as Izumi here is not worthy."

All Might was shocked.

"We passed it down to your son, Izuku Yagi, he is the True successor of one for all, he is a much more worthy vessel than this pathetic bully." The first said pointing at Izumi (don't know his name).

"B-but." All might tried to say but got interrupted.

"No, Buts. we just wanted to tell you this, to be frank, we wanted to strip one for all from you. But you are still needed in this world, Sadly." The first stated with as the other vessels nodded in agreement.

"Enough now, It is time for you to go back."The first said sighing. As they suddenly were kicked out of the one for all void. With all of the previous vessels of ofa looking at them disappointed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the end of the chapter. It was revealed that the One For All transferred itself to Izuku as it saw him as a more worthy vessel than Izumi.

Please Vote for this story only takes 2 seconds. (Chapter next weekend Saturday/Sunday)

Thanks For reading the story it means a lot to me.