Ethics Class pt.1!

Vote for this chapter (chapter will be a little short)

The chapter takes place 3 days after the previous chapter's events

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku walked into the classroom and sat in his seat fully healed from all the injuries he sustained from the USJ and Jigen, mainly due to the enhanced healing factor that being the Nine-tails jinjuritki, and thought about how his father, The 'great' All Might protected him and his girlfriend, how he fought against Jigen and sustained injuries that keep him bedridden for the next couple of weeks, which although he didn't want to admit it, made him respect the man. Before he could ponder on this topic he was cut off by someone.

"As you all know, the sports festival is right around the corner, and frankly I don't think you are ready," Aizawa stated. "That's why we are going to up the ante, from now to the sports festival, we are going to increase the workouts/training hours from 2 hours to 5 hours daily,"

Ilya rose his hand," But sir, what how would we fit that in our schedule? That would mean we would either have to shorten the other classes duration or extend the school day." Ilya said

"If you want to be heroes, you will have to learn to deal with schedule changes and extensions, whether it be an extension of 3 hours or even 3 days, because that's what heroes have to do," Aiwaza answered.

"Any other questions?" Aizawa asked menacingly, getting no questions, Aiwaza then stood up and signaled the students to follow him, after 5 minutes they got to the training facility that was filled with weights, boxing cages, and punching bags. "From now on, we will be training in this new training facility for 3 hours a day, the rest of the period we will be reserved for ethics lessons," Aiwaza said

The students spent the next three hours lifting weights, boxing, and learning martial arts under the guidance and wisdom of their teacher.

After the students finished their workout they headed back to their classroom, where they got a 15-minute break before their Ethics class.

"That was a pretty intense workout huh," Kirishima said.

"It was," Izuku agreed (he revealed his identity to the class due to his family already knowing).

The class chattered about their workout and how sore and tired they were, it was also filled with boasting and death threats from a certain pomeranian, with many of the male classmates showing off their muscles and trying to impress their crushes.

5 minutes later, Aizawa came back from his break and started the ethics class,

"Welcome to your, first ethics class, in this class, you will be learning about ethics and will be presented many political and real-life problems, in a slideshow, where you will be asked to discuss your opinion on the topic with your classmates," Aiwaza said.

"Now, the questions are sensitive, so I ask that you all respect each other's opinion and keep it a judgment-free zone, in other words, keep it professional."

Aiwaza pulled out a remote control and turned on the TV in front of the room which displayed a slideshow.

"Today we will be talking about the Quirkless and how they are treated"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and for the lack of chapter, I will get back on schedule soon (I promise)

Make sure to vote (let's get 10 votes by tomorrow)