Heartbreaking Reunion!

Make sure to vote, only takes 0.69420 seconds!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku woke up in UA's Infirmary with his casts covering his arms and legs. He looked over and saw his girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu deep asleep in a chair next to the bed he is residing in.

"Momo? Momoooo. Wake up," Izuku said nudging his girlfriend with his cast-covered arms.

After a minute of Izuku constantly pestering him, she finally woke up and looked over to him.

"Izuku?" She said tearing up.

"Yes, It's me," Izuku said turning off his disguise and spreading his arms out expecting a hug.

*Slap*

"HOW DARE YOU!" Momo said crying.

"W-wh-" Izuku said before being cut off.

"You know how worried I was? I thought you were going to die Izuku," She said crying

"I'm sorry?" Izuku said not knowing what to say.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, mister," Momo pouted still with some tears in her eyes.

"Oh ok," Izuku said a little downcast.

"But I know a way you can make it up to me mister," Momo said smirking.

"How?" Izuku said curiously.

"Take me on a date~," She said.

"Deal!" Izuku said he was planning to do so for a while.

Just then, they heard footsteps approaching the door, thinking quickly Izuku put up his disguise. The door opened and revealed the old heroine, Recovery girl. 

"Up already? It's only been one day!" Recovery girl said surprised

"What can I say I guess I am a fast healer," Uzumaki (Izuku) said awkwardly chuckling.

"I see, I heard about your date thingy with Miss Yaoyorozu here, and I am here to tell you it's okay. However, you are to be back by 5 pm on the dot, no later. AM. I CLEAR?" Recovery girl putting emphasis at the end of her dialogue.

"Y-yes m-ma'am" Uzumaki (Izuku) said nervously.

"Good! Well get outta here I have some other patients to attend to. Be sure to get back on time!" Recovery girl said wobbling out of the room with her cane.

"Well, when will we go on a date?" Izuku asked.

"We can do that later, for now, we got to get you dressed up and meet the rest of the class." Momo said giving him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

Izuku then finessed himself on a nearby electric wheelchair and slowly 'drove' himself to 1A and entered.

"Hello," Uzumaki (Izuku) said.

"Are you okay Uzumaki?" Most of the class asked

{Author's note: Kurama is out of commission because he is busy spending all his chakra to heal our resident green bean, Izuku}

"Yes, just can't use my quirk for a while, actually can't use most of my body parts for a while, completely okay," Uzumaki deadpanned

"You were so manly in the fight!" Kirishima said shedding some manly tears.

"Thanks, bro," Uzumaki said, to which Kirishima cried as he was recognized as a 'bro' to the manliest man in class.

"Anyways w-why is half of the class gone?" Uzumaki asked stuttering because he noticed the stares he is getting from his sister and her 'gang'