The Ōtsutsuki clan.

Vote for this chapter, it only takes 1 second! Can we get 15 votes before the day ends?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If it isn't the 'great' 1A." The Blond said backed up with other 1B and general ed students.

"What do you want? We were just trying to go get lunch." Tenya asked.

"Isn't it obvious? They're scouting out the competition." Bakugo said.

"That's right." The blond. "You know, the sports festival is coming in 2 weeks. It's a chance for ANYONE below class 1A to 'level up' and have no doubt, class 1B WILL replace your class. I, Monoma Neito, promise you that" The blond, now identified as Monoma said arrogantly.

Monoma then let out some charka, making class 1A freeze in fear and shocking Naruto (Izuku). Monoma then looked at Izuku and walked up to Izuku.

"What is the little fox scared?" He said mocking Izuku

"H-how-" Izuku stuttered surprised he knew.

------------------------------In Izuku's head--------------------------------------------

"Izuku be careful with him, he seems host the charka of the Ōtsutsuki. I don't know how he has the power,  as I and naruto destroyed their kind years ago. But it doesn't matter, right now we won't be able to take him 1-on-1." Kurama said nervous for Izuku

"If anything happens Izuku, let me take control of your body," Naruto told Izuku.

Izuku merely nodded at both of them, still intimidated by Monoma.

--------------------------------Outside Izuku's head--------------------------------

"You aren't the only chakra user around, in fact, there are many more out there besides us," Monoma whispered in his ear laughing, still using his charka to keep 1A frozen.

"I-i see." Izuku stuttered, trying to be careful with his words, knowing it could cost him his life.

"Don't worry little fox, I won't hurt you yet. The fox's chakra inside you hasn't matured enough to harvest yet, you get to live, for a while"Monoma said smiling evilly.

With his monologue to Izuku done he turned back and walked back into the crowd, looking at Izuku with an evil grin before disappearing in the crowd.

The class then fell on their knees (besides Naruto aka Izuku).

"W-what was that?" The class thought simultaneously.

The class shook it off and went to enjoy their lunches still a little traumatized from their encounter with Monoma.

---------------------------In Izuku's head---------------------------

"What was that?" He asked Naruto and Kurama

"It was the Ōtsutsuki clan," Naruto said.

"What and who are the 'Ōtsutsuki' clan?" Izuku asked.

"They are a group of extraterrestrial entities, that came to this world many millennia ago. One of their kind, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, created chakra by consuming the forbidden fruit of Shinju" Kurama said.\

"Kurama, how are they still here, I thought we wiped them out, centuries ago,"  Naruto asked.

"I am not sure how they are here, but I know why they are here," Kurama stated worriedly.

"And why are they here?" Izuku asked.

"It seems they are here to harvest me out of you, however, it seems like they can't yet, as my chakra hasn't fully matured inside of you yet," Kurama said.

"What are they going to do with your Chakra," Izuku asked.

"If I were to guess, they are going to use it to make a chakra fruit. Which they use to make themselves stronger and evolve after they do that, they mostly likely are going to destroy this world," Kurama said.

"Well, we can't let that happen. What can we do to stop them?" Izuku asked.

"We must train and be ready for them, the only chance we have against them is for you to master my chakra, and master genjutsu," Kurama said.

"But first we are going to master my chakra, as that is more important as of now. We can try to contact someone to train you in genjustu later," Kurama continued.

"Izuku, listen to me, if you encounter an Ōtsutsuki, let me take control of your body, as of now, you aren't experienced enough yet," Naruto said.

"Why do I even have to train? I mean if anything goes wrong can't you just take over my body?" Izuku asked.

"No I can't, you see I can only take control of your body for ten minutes a day, you need to train so that in case those ten minutes are over you can fight back, plus when I am in control it strains your body a lot, to the point you are likely to go into a short coma if I take control to much," Naruto said.

"Oh I see, so you will only control from time to time," Izuku said.

"Precisely" Naruto confirmed.

-------------------------LoV Base------------------------------------------

"Do we have a deal, All For One?" A person asked.

"Yes, we do Ōtsutsuki-san" All For One replied.

"No need for such honorifics, just call me Jigen,"Jigen said.

"Alright Jigen, how much longer until the nine-tails matures?" AFO(All for one) asked.

"The beast inside of him will mature in roughly a year maybe 2, once it matures we can harvest the chakra and become gods," Jigen said evilly

"HAHAHA I'm looking forward to our partnership," AFO said shaking Jigen's hand.

"I am too," Jigen said while AFO teleported away.

'Watch out Izuku Yagi, enjoy the life you have now, for once the beast inside you matures, we will come and harvest your chakra for the greater good' Jigen said laughing evilly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my latest chapter, make sure to vote for this chapter, and share it with your friends.

I appreciate the amazing support on this book so far and I will try my best to make new chapters as quickly as possible over this winter break.

Next chapter out Friday/Saturday (Noontime pst)

Bonus question: What do you think Jigen's relationship with Monoma is? I wanna see how many people can guess. (comment here to answer).