UA battle trials! Pt.1

Vote for this chapter it only takes 1 second! (Can we get 20 votes before thanksgiving?)

Make sure you read all previous chapters to be up-to-date with the story's plot.  This is the first part of a 2 part arc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third-person PoV

It was another day at UA high school, the students were all seated. They were informed by Mr. Aizawa that they will have a different teacher today.

Needless to say, the students were nervous about the day ahead. They were nervous that they would be threatened with expulsion again, but they would just have to wait and see.

Izuku PoV

It was 10 minutes after the bell rang, but the mystery teacher still didn't appear yet. With a certain pomeranian getting impatient.

"WHERE IS THIS SON OF A B**** TEACHER," Katsuki shouted.

"Quiet down Bakugo! This isn't how a student of the UA should act." Ilda said doing his hand chopping motion.

"Shut up 4 ey-" Katsuki was about to say before he got interrupted.

"How bout you shut up. Pomeranian?" Uzumaki (aka Izuku)said while leaking bloodlust starring at Katsuki.

Bakugo wanted to say something, but he was scared shitless. Bakugo deciding he didn't want to die yet, decided to be smart and sit his ass down.

"Good boy," Uzumaki said walking over to Bakugo and petting his head.

Izuku then felt a presence approaching the classroom. He took his hand off of Bakugo's head and teleported back into his seat. Not wanting to make his 'new' teacher weirded out.

"I'm COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might said.

Izuku upon hearing the voice internally facepalm and wondered how his day could get any worse.

"Psst. Izuku." Momo whispered.

Izuku looked at her. "What is it Momo?" Whispered.

"You seem irritated. Do you not like All Might?" Momo asked curiously.

"No, I'm just tired right now. Using bloodlust is really tiring." Izuku said trying to act tired.

"Okay," Momo said kinda sad Izuku is lying to her.

Izuku noticing this said. "Momo, I will tell you later. Okay?" Izuku said.

"Ok," Momo said feeling better.

They turned their attention back to the class.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S ALL MIGHT," Mina said.

"He's in his sliver age costume. So retro, Kero." Asui said.

"Hello, class 1A!" All Might said.

"Hello, All Might." The class yelled.

Izumi, wanting a boost to her ego said. "Hello, DAD."

"Hello, Izumi." All Might replied.

The whole class was shocked besides Izuku, the Bakugo twins, and Momo.

"Your All Might's daughter? That's so COOL!" Most of the class said.

After 10 minutes the class settled down and All Might made his announcement.

"Today, we will be practicing combat-" All Might said reading off a script.

"HAHAHA, THAT MUSCLE-HEAD NEEDS a SCRIPT," Kurama said laughing.

"Yes, someone with IQ level needs that," Izuku said(in his head) laughing at his biological father's dumbness.

"-By the UA battle trails!" All Might finished

'Finally, I can get my revenge on that Uzumaki Bastard. I'm going to make sure he can't move for the rest of his life' Katsuki thought evilly.

'I guess Katsuki really wants to kill me, huh." Izuku thought

'Seems like he does. Well, we are going to give him hell if he tries.' Kurama said.

'Damn right we are.' Izuku replied

The class then went to the lockers to change to their hero costumes. Keep in mind Izuku put genjutsu over his scars. So, nobody can see them.

The class then Arrived in front of the battle trial buliding.

"Hello, Welcome to the UA battle trails! You will be assigned, random teams. There will be a hero team and a villain team. The Hero's team's objective is to disarm the arm hidden by the Villian team by simply touching it, and the Villian team's is to protect the bomb and not let the Hero team get near the bomb until the time runs out, which is 10 mins." All Might said.

"The Villian team will have 5 minutes to hide the bomb and the Hero team will also have 5 minutes to prepare and make a plan."

"AND WITH THE RULES EXPLAINED LET'S START THE TRAILS BY CHOOSING THE TEAMS!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

That includes the first part of the battle trial arc! Please vote for this chapter and follow me! let's get 20 votes before wedesneday!

THE SECOND AND FINAL PART OF THE BATTLE TRIAL ARC WILL BE RELEASED ON FRIDAY-SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!