Chapter thirty

Madoka's pov

The orbs were launched at all of them, but the moved missed and hit a building. Madoka tried to run torwards the building but she could feel a sweaty hand latching onto hers. "Madoka, stay." Homura ordered her with slight cracks in her voice could be heard. Madoka nodded and pulled out her bow and arrow.

A smaller dark orb came hurtling towards Sayaka, but she deflected with her sword with one arm, and slashed it apart with the other.  Dark-Mado let out a new orb to fire, Madoka then aimed an arrow at this orb and shot straight through it.

Homura could be seen pulling guns from her shield and shooting at Dark-Mado. Kyoko extended her spear as long as she could and swerved the dark orbs out of her direction. Nagisa was blowing as many giant bubbles at Dark-Mado. "Ohoho!" Dark-Mado mockingly laughed, "We're only getting started!" Thunder cracked as Dark-Mado created a meteor shower of dark orbs around the city. Screams could be heard.

"Should we split up!?" Nagisa stressed. "No, we need to stick to the closest area where we could take down-AGH!!" Sayaka was cut off as a dark meteor landed straight on her. Kyoko speeded right at her, "Sayaka!!" Madoka and Nagisa ran over too, but Homura kept fighting Dark-Mado. Sayaka then got up, her body covered in blood, "I'm fine." She regained her sword in hand.

The meteor shower continued as so did the battle. Madoka shot continuous arrows at Dark-Mado. Homura unleashed almost thousands of bullets. Sayaka was throwing as many swords as she could. Kyoko and Nagisa kept out the dark meteors with their weapons.

Dark-Mado then pulled out a giant pitch black bow, she scanned all of them and aimed it towards Madoka's soul gem on her chest.

Why..!

"Useless puppet."

All the magical girls froze into place as the arrow was shot out, all except for Homura. Homura jumped in front of Madoka,

but she missed.

Everything went black.