Chapter two

Madoka's pov

Madoka stopped speed walking, she looked back and didn't see Homura. Who was that girl? She's scaring me! Madoka had no idea who that was, but she had recognized the red ribbon she wore. I thought I could have made friends today but this happened..

Suddenly, a taller student walked up to her, she had long blue hair and a visible yellow hairpin

Suddenly, a taller student walked up to her, she had long blue hair and a visible yellow hairpin. "Are you ok?" The blue-haired girl asked. "No.." Madoka confessed "A girl with long black hair told me to stay away from a white cat or something, but she was so serious about it and I feel like she is trouble for me." The blue-haired girl's eyes looked at her confused but then laughed a little, "She must be just being silly, don't worry about it!" "But she seemed so serious about it." Madoka pleaded. "She had black hair right?" The blue haired girl asked. "Yes." Madoka nodded. "Oh, that must have been that weird transfer student that came to this school not too long ago, her name is Homura." She explained.

"What's your name?" Madoka asked before she turned around. "I'm Sayaka, yours?" She replied. "I'm Madoka." Madoka introduced. Sayaka shook Madoka's hand, "Wanna hang out after school? You seem like a nice girl and I'd like to get to know you more!" "Sure!" Madoka said with an optimistic tone.