Chapter eighteen

Madoka's pov

Madoka held Sayaka with Kyubey on her shoulder, trying to hold in her tears.

Homura turned to Mami, "Why is Sayaka Miki a magical girl now?" Mami's body shuttered. "I'm sorry-" Mami was cut off by Madoka, "It was me! I was with Sayaka when she became a magical girl." Homura's eyes then turned to a sodden look. "I cannot blame you, Madoka." Homura whispered.

Nagisa pulled on Mami's skirt, "Can we go home now?" Mami nodded, grabbed Nagisa's hand and started walking, but she then turned while hearing Homura's words

Nagisa pulled on Mami's skirt, "Can we go home now?" Mami nodded, grabbed Nagisa's hand and started walking, but she then turned while hearing Homura's words. "That child is a creature that shouldn't belong here." Homura told her. Madoka gasped. 

"Same with you, Sayaka Miki, you witch." Homura added. "Interesting insult, transfer student." Sayaka retorted.

Mami and Nagisa ran off into the city streets. Homura turned towards Madoka and Sayaka and walked up to them. "I'm disappointed in both of you." She said angrily. She then flipped her hair and walked away.

"Madoka, that was your perfect chance to make a wish." Kyubey reminded her, "You've lost it now." Madoka sighed and looked at the ground. "Are you still not hurt?" Madoka asked Sayaka. "Don't worry, I'll be alright." Sayaka reassured her.