Chapter fifthteen

Madoka's pov

The following morning was a weekend day, so no school. Madoka heard a knock on the door, she opened it and saw Sayaka. Madoka already knew what happened yesterday because it was on a newspaper earlier. Madoka then hugged Sayaka, "I know what happened.. I'm so sorry." Madoka stroked Sayaka's long blue hair.

Sayaka then got up and looked her right in the eye, "Madoka, I've decided. I want to be a magical girl."

Madoka gasped. "Why?" Madoka asked. "I need to take vengeance on that girl, Homura Akemi." Sayaka explained. "Why!?" Madoka exclaimed, "What if the both of you and Mami could become a magical girl trio, and maybe even with Kyoko too!" "Madoka... you're always the one to give second chances to others. But Homura killed Kyosuke!" "You don't know that.." Madoka whispered.

"Madoka please.. I need to do this!" Sayaka begged. Madoka gave in and slowly nodded.

Kyubey then came down Madoka's doorsteps

Kyubey then came down Madoka's doorsteps.  The rest of them then went to a more private area of the city. "So, what is your wish, Sayaka Miki?" Kyubey asked. "I wish to someday become strong enough to take down Homura, I don't care how long it takes!" Sayaka announced. Madoka gasped as she saw a blue light appear. She can't do this! What if Homura just wants to help?

Sayaka then was now in a magical girl outfit.