Chapter twenty one

Kyoko's pov

It has been around a week since Sayaka and Kyoko had allayed, but Kyoko had almost forgotten about her true mission.

It was a weekend day, Kyoko saw Sayaka walking towards her with Madoka by her side. "Hey! Kyoko!" Sayaka called, Kyoko walked closer to Sayaka, "This is my friend Madoka, I want you to meet her." "Oh, you were that non-magical girl who stayed in the back ain't you!" Kyoko asked. Madoka nodded, "Oh um, yes! That's me." "I'm Kyoko Sakura." She introduced. "I am Madoka Kaname." Madoka introduced back. Kyoko then handed her two singular pockys, "Take them, no wasting it." Madoka put one in her mouth and the other in her pocket. "Thank you!" Madoka chewed.

"Anyways, do you guys wanna head to my apartment?" Sayaka asked. Both of them nodded and they headed off.

When all of them got there. Kyubey was there too. "Madoka Kaname, it seems like you have been meeting new magical girls, have you ever wondered what if you were-" Kyubey was kicked across the floor by Kyoko. "Keep quiet you dimwitted cat." Kyubey got up quickly and ignored Kyoko, "Have you thought of a wish yet?" "I mean.." Madoka pondered, "I want to help others and be stronger, but Homura had said.." "You're really listening to that emo chick, you are so gullible." Kyoko insulted her.

"Hey, Kyoko, be nicer to her

"Hey, Kyoko, be nicer to her." Sayaka warned. "I'm just telling her not to listen to the crap that Homura said." Kyoko retorted, "You know you remind me of someone." She added. "Who?" Madoka asked. "Let me tell you a story."