🦋FINAL(2/2)🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

Isn't he supposed to throw me another birthday party? Geez, what kind of boyfriend is he?

And I wanted the party before the Luna ceremony well seems like I wouldn't be getting any party.

It's been three days since we came back home from the battle with the vampire king, who is dead now and I have also told Jungkook about Janiel's death.

Well, all the bad guys are now gone, I'm so happy and sad and angry at the same time, sad about my grandma and angry that Jungkook hadn't even tried to make it up to me.

I have forever dreamt about my eighteenth birthday.

"Hi," Tricia and Allison said taking a seat opposite of me.

"Hello," I reply not as cheerfully as he would like to buy who am I kidding? Am in a bad mood already.

"Ohhh...I even forgot to tease you, you've got Jungkook's scent mixed with you now tell me you already have done it right" Tricia winked.

I blush a little "Shut up, it's been five days ago" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh am sure something happened yesterday or so I heard screams when I walked past your guys' room" Allison laughed.

I threw a slice of pizza at her "You are a little liar! I was screaming because of a cockroach"

"Well doesn't seems so....you look angry a while ago what's up," Tricia asked waving Allison aside.

"Jungkook promised me he is going to throw me another birthday party but he didn't, I'm sure he forgot about it" I answered.

"You should be preparing for your Luna ceremony....get ready to rule the pack alongside your dear Jungkook" Allison bows a little.

"I just wish I have a party, I keep forgetting am no longer just a human" I roll my eyes.

"You will be fine I'm sure" Tricia consoled as she hugs me tightly I could hardly breathe.

*******

*********

*******

I waited patiently for Jungkook after school but he never showed up.

Which reminds me I haven't seen him all day in school, am going to give him a piece of my mind when I get home, I watch as Liam, Josh, and Jordan approached me and Jordan already found his mate, she's a werewolf, very cute her name is Sofia.

And she gets along with us so well and my relationship with Jordan is like every brother and sister now.

"Hey doll face," Josh said getting into the driver's side of the car.

"Hey sis" Jordan laughed, I wonder why he is laughing.

"You should have seen your face" The three guys laugh harder.

"Hehehe...Where's Jungkook" I asked.

"Just get in the car Luna, will you," Liam said opening the back door for me, I haven't even got in when Sofia shove me aside and sat down, Tricia came next then Allison.

"Fine" I got into the car with them.

"Why didn't you choose the limo? This car is so tight" Sofia grumbled, brushing her ginger curls away from her face, I love her hair color wish I had that.

"Because boys are so dumb of course" Allison replied.

"Well, that's offensive" Jordan reported.

"Will you start this car? I have to go home" I yelled.

"It's so tight," Tricia said.

"Josh is the only one who gets to sit comfortably in the driver's seat," Liam said.

Finally, they drove out of the parking lot.

Getting home I went upstairs ready to give Jungkook a piece of my mind, I turn on the light and gasped!

Wow, the whole room was decorated right to my taste my dream eighteenth birthday.

"I thought we could have our little party" He smirked.

"All this is for me!" I yelled jumping on him, we both fell on the bed.

"Oh, and Jordan said you were going to give me a piece of your mind....so give it all baby" He grinned then kiss me, and I push him off.

"So you were at home doing all this for me? I love you so much kook" I chirp happily.

"Kook? Don't call me that" He frowned.

"Whatever! Let's cut the cake already, chocolate cake? Wow, am dying to taste it" I grumbled.

"First, Can I have this dance, My Princess?" He asked.

"Of course, My Prince" I bow a little laughing.

I know everything will be good from now on, I got great friends, who are also my family, and I have Jungkook by my side and I discovered a whole new self, being something else isn't as bad as you think.

I am happy and am sure my parents and granny are looking down at me right now. I wish they are happy.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Jungkook makes me complete. He makes me smile when I have no reason to. When everything in my life is going wrong, I got him by my side, he made everything better. I love him so much, I didn't know what love meant until I met him.
---Y/N

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I love you without knowing how, when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or You, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand...
You're my Paradise Y/N and I would happily get stranded on you for a Lifetime. I love you more than I can express, or can ever hope to express.

--Jungkook

-----------------------THE END----------------------