🦋Chapter 24🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

I stare at Janiel as she moved around doing only God knows what, did she think I will honestly reject Jungkook? Then she couldn't be more wrong.

"Bring the heated silver, Okay?" Janiel ordered.

I stared in horror as she move the heated silver next to me, all werewolves knew silver are werewolf's enemy cause it hurts them.

"Oh, figure out my plan darling" She smirked.

"No matter what you do I will never reject Jungkook" I growled trying to get out of the rope but I couldn't, my powers couldn't work.

Then the first silver made contact with my skin, I growled loudly as the pain exploded through my body.

My body shook with pain, all the veins in my body stood up as if ready to cut off, she repeated it over and over again.

The witch stopped chanting, this gave me a second to use my powers, I growled loudly, and the force of it made her fly across the room, the rope snap off and I was free.

Before I get out of here, I will kill her.

"What are you doing? Keep chanting" Janiel cried out as I advanced towards her.

"No I won't....it is the only way to make the prophecy not to happen...because it will come to pass as long as you are alive," The witch said.

What on earth is she talking about? But I have no time to listen to her, I advanced towards her and dig my fangs into her.

Her wolf started to growl in pain "If only you had listened to me! If only you had stayed away from my mate! If ONLY" Violet growled then I tore her apart.

I feel so weak I fell flat on the floor, I look at the witch she was smiling that was the last thing I saw before blacking out.

*******

*********

*******

Jungkook's Pov

Being the coward that he is, the vampire king vanished before we could even confront each other this made me angry.

"We can't find her" Liam yelled.

"You cannot find my mate and..." I sniff the air, sadness washes over me, how on earth am I going to tell Y/N that her grandmother is dead?

The vampire king killed her!

Am not going to spare him, but I can deal with that later, now I have to find my mate to make sure she is fine.

"I can trace Y/N with my powers" Jordan offered.

"I guess you should just mind linking her" Liam suggested the thought stop me, how am I going to tell them we haven't completed the mating process, if we haven't we can't mind linking each other.

"I think we should go with Jordan's suggestion," I told them and walk out.

Y/N's birthday is in two days and on her 18th birthday I will make sure we complete the mating process.

*******

*********

*******

Y/N's Pov

I woke up in an unknown place, I feel so weak but then the pain started again.

Oh God, not now! I can't be in heat now in an unknown place and I cannot control it no matter how much I try to.

My whole body explodes in pain, pain, and sexual frustration someone please het Jungkook here!

"Are you okay my child" I look up at the voice only to recognize it was the witch staring at me....worriedly??

"Mate" I mumble wanting to tear my clothes away.

"Oh! You're in heat...sure I can feel your mate's presence nearby while the bonding is getting stronger just wait for a little, huh" She tried to console me.

A few minutes later Jungkook, Liam, and Jordan burst into the room.

Jungkook growled at the witch seeing me in that position and advanced towards her, the witch took a step back really scared for her life.

I wondered why they all get scared of him, well I am never scared of him except the day I saw him in full rage but am too horny and in pain to even think about that.

"She saved me, Jungkook! Now get here and make this thing go away" I growled.

Liam started to laugh and Jordan tried very hard not to but was failing miserably.

"So you guys haven't done it" Liam teases.

I guess the witch looks relaxed now cause she just stood there smiling as Jungkook approach me.

"Do you mind excusing" He raised an eyebrow.

Liam agrees and they all exit the room leaving Jungkook and me alone.

He hadn't even taken a seat when I jump on him moaning in the process, I hate and love this feeling, this isn't the right place to feel the heat...is it.

"I have to get you home....the witch will have to teleport us to the packhouse".

"No" I whine pulling him closer.

"Y/N please you need to calm down, okay? Breathe in, it's going to be okay" He said running his fingers against my temple.

This can't do but am not sure how long I will be able to hold it in before jumping on him like a beast.

*******

*********

*******

Vampire King's Pov

I can't believe everyone bails out on me including Janiel.

Yes, Janiel I need her to lure Alpha Jungkook to me, I am going to kill him that is until I disappear for a while.

I am going to make them forget me and let them have a few days to themselves and when they least expect it I am going to strike them.

And when I get my hands on that witch am going to kill her along with Alpha Jungkook.

LET'S THE GAME BEGIN!!

********