🦋Chapter 26🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

I woke up feeling happy and refreshed I can't believe I am eighteen today and Violet has been getting all naughty inside my head knowing that Jungkook and I would complete the mating process soon.

And Jungkook told me, Granny would be here then why isn't she?

"Hey look at the birthday girl," Jungkook said swinging me around, I was wearing a green dress that matches Jungkook's eyes.

Call me naughty but ever since I met Jungkook, green has become my favorite and his eyes darken on seeing the dress it was a strapless dress.

"Wow, you look hot," He remarked.

"Thank you" I reply blushing "Now where is granny I can't wait to see her"

Jungkook tensed up immediately, he look away from me and pick up the tiara from my dressing table and place it on my head I could tell he was avoiding the question but why?

Is my granny okay? Is she still held captive by the vampire king? Oh no my heart began to pound faster, I was freaking out that why no one was telling me where she is.

How dare Jungkook hide this from me? I am going there to save my granny no matter what.

I push him aside and remove the tiara from my head.

"Y/N are you okay? Where are you going?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"You ask me where I am going? How could you hide this from me? How could you keep the fact that my granny is still held captive by the vampire king? How could you?" I cried.

"I wanted you to be happy today....before breaking the news to you am so sorry Y/N , I failed you I know I should have kept her safe it was my fault," He said which made me frown.

Why the hell is he blaming himself for this?

"It's...not...your fault Jungkook we should have go and get her" I pleaded.

"That's not going to happen cause she's dead! By the time I got the vampire hideout, he already killed her"

I froze not believing a word am hearing, no no my granny couldn't be dead right?

I mean she was with me two days ago, she has always been there telling me to stay away from bad people, advising me.

It has always been me and her against the world.

********

***********

*********

Jungkook's Pov

I waited for the storm to come, well I deserve it, it's my duty to protect her and her grandmother and guess what? I messed up I couldn't even keep her happy on her birthday, I ruin everything for her.

I waited for her to say the words, for her to say she hated me but I can never bear it if she rejects me.

Instead, she started laughing.

"She can't be dead Jungkook...is this a prank or something" She asked staring at me.

That moment I wished it was true, I wished I had the powers to bring her alive but it was impossible.

I slowly slide down to the floor "I know you hate me, I know you will blame me for this but hell, I blame myself but please don't reject me Y/N and if you do I will understand cause honestly I don't deserve you, I cannot even protect your granny" I was almost crying now.

Gosh, I am a mess.

She slowly slides down towards me staring at me, I close my eyes and waited for her to say the words but it never came instead she brush my tears away with her hand, I didn't even realize I was crying the entire time.

Then lean in and kiss me, I am still in surprise is this a goodbye kiss or what?

Damon growled in my head at the mention of rejection, either of us will not be able to handle it.

"For someone so cute can't believe you're a dummy," She said staring at me.

"Huh," I asked.

"Yes you're a dummy, how can you blame yourself for this? You surely have no power over death or life and everything is the vampire king's fault and believe me, he will pay but Jungkook you need to stop blaming yourself"

"You are not going to say you hate me or reject me," I asked surprised, I never expected her to understand.

"Why will I do that? Neither of us is to blame and I honestly miss granny, all the same, I have you, Jordan, Liam, Tricia, Allison, and many more am so happy I met you" She lean in and hug me.

I'm so lucky.

I held her closer and hug her back.

"Hey....oops," Tricia said as she walks in.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Well the party....is she okay?" She asked looking over at Y/N who has her face buried in the crook of my neck.

I try very hard not to be distracted that was the last thing she needed right now.

"Am okay now" Y/N answered not lifting her face, geez is she even aware of what she is doing to me?

I cleared my throat "Tell Liam to cancel the party, for now, Y/N need to get over her granny first." I ordered.

She nodded and hurried away.

She finally lift her head from my shoulder "Is it necessary to use your Alpha tone, you scared her" She scolded.

"Didn't mean to....now rest" I said laying her back on my chest.

"You know I love you right? And together we are going to fight and defeat the vampire king."

"And I love you more....I have faith we are going to win this war" I kiss the top of her head and soon she was fast asleep.

I carry her to the bed and lay her gently on it, she mumbled something in her sleep.

I can't leave her alone like this, guess I'm going to rest for a while until she's okay.

*********