🦋Chapter 21🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

Jungkook smiled and pulled me to sit beside him on the bed, I thought I would never see him again, thank Goddess.

"So, Jordan is your brother and the vampire king raised him in order to use him against you," Jungkook asked.

I look away from him I don't want to talk about Jordan after everything he did to me.

"Can we forget him, Jungkook? Please" I pleaded.

"Sure but look at me....you really can't change the fact that he's your brother" He kissed the top of my head.

I smile and look at him Violet was pleading me to mark him, which I forgot to do before, I settle onto his lap grinding against his erection.

The vampire king and Jordan forgot, the only thought going inside my head right now is the thought of me marking him.

He groans softly as I kiss his neck then pull back to look at him.

"You need to rest Y/N you were just set free a few minutes ago and I need to talk to Jordan," He said trying to pull away but I wasn't letting him go.

"Oh, I have to see my granny she must be so worried" I jump off him rushing out but Jungkook pulls me back.

"We're going together, okay? I can't risk your life knowing that the vampire king is out there looking for you" He replied.

I smile and followed him out, on seeing us Jordan stood up.

"I was going to leave but I wanted to say goodbye," He said smiling nervously.

I look at him pitying him which I don't want to so I look away.

"Do you have somewhere to go?" Jungkook asked him ignoring me for a second, I can't blame him since he knew I was still angry at Jordan but that doesn't mean being heartless enough to let my brother roam around the jungle and get captured again by the vampire king.

"He can stay here" I spoke up.

Jungkook looked at me and smiled well...as long as Jungkook is happy with him staying here....so am I.

"You can stay...I will send Liam to keep you company we have to see your granny" Jordan nodded and we both walk away.

The house was quiet when we walk in I was already getting worried cause I couldn't see Granny anywhere.

"Here's a note on the table check it, while I go grab something to eat in the kitchen I am starving," Jungkook said and went into the kitchen.

I took the note and stare at the handwriting, so strange then I frowned as I read the letter.

~To Y/N~

By the time you see this letter sweetheart am sure your granny would already be in my custody....