🦋Chapter 14🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

My birthday is drawing closer and I can't wait....today after school Tricia took me to the mall plus I have never been to one ever since I came into the town .when the feeling sizes me again, I couldn't breathe I just had the urge to strip and just stay in nudes.

"Y/N are you okay?" Tricia asked fearfully as I drop the rank of clothes I was holding earlier.

I didn't want this to ruin my birthday shopping, I had been feeling this way for the past three days but now I can't hold it...Violet just continue to growl in my head, making everything harder for me.

"Wait here I will call Jungkook," Tricia said.

I didn't pay any attention to her cause all I wanted to do at the moment was to strip...I already made up my mind about stripping when Jungkook and Liam walk into the store.

"Geez, I think she wants to shift" Liam exclaimed with wide eyes.

In a glad Jungkook carry me and was off to only God knows where....then he drops me on the grass watching me whine and scream, the pain was too much I felt like I'm going to die.

*******

*******

*******

Jungkook's Pov

I watch her screaming and whining on the floor I wish I could help her but I can't she needs to do this alone....five minutes later the screams were down and in the form of my mate there stood a huge white wolf growling at us.

God her wolf is beautiful, all white, and a bit of gold which she got from me since I happen to be her mate.

She look at me and growls again, I knew she wanted me to shift too....man, her wolf is bossy...has no one told her that am an Alpha wolf and I don't take orders from anyone.

"Hey, why don't I shift too so we can finally teach Y/N how to hunt you know her vampire side" Tricia suggested.

Violet growls again.

"Oops, it looks like she wants only me to come with her" I chuckle.

"Huh...that hurt my chest," Tricia said and stuck her tongue out at the wolf "Just so you know I am her best friend"

Violet ignored her and waggle her tail when she saw I already shifted.

"Let's go for a run then" Damon growls.

*******

*******

*******

Y/N's Pov

Wow, what a great run now I'm back home all ready to spend the entire day with granny and for her to tell me the truth about my parent's death.

When she walked in, her eyes lit up like she has been expecting me to be home I kind of felt bad cause I spend all my time with Jungkook and the rest.