🦋Chapter 27🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

I woke up, feeling all tired, I look at the space beside me Jungkook already left, Violet whines I block her out and stare up at the ceiling noy believing my grandma is dead all because of the vampire king.

I wish I could get my hands on him, yesterday was my birthday I couldn't even enjoy it and I even made Jungkook cry.

"Morning sunshine," Allison said smiling at me as she walk in, Josh walk in behind her.

"Hey doll face" He greeted, as usual, I really missed them and I miss going to school but I cannot go now not until I get my hands on the vampire king and I plan to do that first of all am going to need Jordan's help.

After all, he is my brother and maybe if we used our powers we may be able to kill the vampire king.

"Hey! Stop thinking while I am here with you....I brought you food , eat something, Jungkook is busy with my dad" Allison said.

I look at the food she had brought and turn away , how can I eat when the person who killed my grandmother is out there walking freely, am going to get justice for my parents and granny.

"Sure, am going to eat later" I fake a smile then turn to Josh trying to be as cheerful as I can "Told ya to stop calling me doll face"

"I brought your birthday present am sorry your party got cancelled," Josh said giving me a box with a silver wrapping paper I collected it and hug him.

Allison growled then quickly covered her mouth trying to cover it with her laugh, I was sure it was her wolf.

"Sorry, that was my jealous wolf" She laughed.

"I understand, and don't worry guys am still going to celebrate that party with you all okay" I assure them.

"For now get a lot of rest, see you later," Allison said then stood up "Josh it's time to go Jungkook said we shouldn't disturb her too much"

"Sure, see you later doll face" Josh winked at me which made Allison wolf to growl again.

"And oh! Jungkook will be sending the new rogue maid to you but don't worry she's harmless, just telling you before you murdered her" She laughed again and closed the door behind her.

A rogue maid is the very last of my worries right now.

I need to get the location of the vampire king, I need to know where he is hiding.

What should I do?

*******

**********

*******

Jungkook's Pov

"So, what are you saying dad?" I frowned looking at the map that laid on a table right in front of me.

It was just me, Liam, and my dad, I am getting impatient and these past few days I haven't been able to sleep properly.

"It look like he is hidden in one of the caves trust me the witch had traced him there," My dad said.

"Yeah, I spoke to her yesterday but am sure the vampire king must have known and would leave the cave or else if the witch broke the connection between the two of them"

"But what bothers me is that Janiel has been missing ever since Y/N got kidnapped, do you think she is working with the vampire king" Liam asked.

"I will have to talk to Y/N and the witch about that" I sighs.

"You should rest Jungkook, Liam and I will handle everything for now," Dad told me.

I didn't bother protesting, I headed up for the room and saw Y/N tying a towel around her, her hair was wet.

She groan "I can't believe I don't have anything to wear" She complained flinging clothes all over the bed.

"But what about these" I asked her bewildered.

"But.... You just don't understand I can't believe I don't have clothes" She answered not looking at me.

"Alright step back let me help" I looked into her wardrobe and frown girl! There are so many clothes here why can't she just pick one?

I spotted a green lingerie bikini, whoa I didn't knew it was lingerie and it was so sexy!

I look at her raising an eyebrow, she blush and came to snatch it from me, I held it up out of her reach.

"Jungkook give that back" She laughs blushing at the same time.

"No why don't you dance for me in these, model and dance please" I whine.

"Don't be naughty" She said trying to snatch the clothing again.

"Please" I pouted.

"Oh I'm not stop being melodramatic" She grumbled.

"Please" I pouted again this time with a puppy dog face.

"Fine fine, you win this time....I will go and change" She said and rush into the bathroom probably to blush but I was sure she's going to wear it for me.

*******

*********

*******

Y/N's Pov

I closed the door and blushed am going to kill Tricia for giving me this lingerie but I had liked it the other day but seeing Jungkook staring at the lingerie got me so embarrassed.

I changed into it and look at myself in the mirror, wow I couldn't even recognize myself anymore I look so hot.

I walked out of the bathroom and did some nice modeling for Jungkook, his eyes darkened the moment he saw me walk out of the bathroom.

"I...will...play the...mu music" He shuttered.

This made me giggle but I quickly covered my mouth which gave me this crazy idea I am going to tease him instead.

"Start," He said as the music begin to play, not loud music but perfect.

"Why don't you take pictures" I winked at him giving him Jordan's camera I had borrowed three days ago.

Well, good thing I borrowed it.

"Hmm okay" He agreed.

I put on green heels, Jungkook looked at me as if I had gone crazy only if he knew my plan.

Then he'd agree I have gone completely crazy.

*********