🦋FINAL(1/2)🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

Jungkook already left to do Alpha's work while I was in the room, well I guess it was time for me to leave, I hurried up and climbed downstairs and bumped into the person I was looking for.

"You okay," Jordan asked looking at me.

"Well, I need your help, come with me" I pull him upstairs with me.

"Y/N, what's up?"

"I want us to go after the Vampire king," I told him.

"What? Are you nuts? We have to wait up for Jungkook, you don't want it to be like the last time, it's too dangerous" Jordan answered.

"We have powers and Jungkook would understand, I cannot spend my entire life scared that the Vampire king would wake up and snatch me away. I have a life to live and because of him I cannot even go to school, how long will we be able to handle that," I asked him which made him silent for a while.

I'm sure he was thinking about what I said, in the meantime, I got ready to go.

"Fine, I won't let you go after him alone, am coming with you" He agreed,

Half and hour later both Jordan and I left the house after I left a note for Jungkook telling him I was going after the Vampire king at least if anything goes wrong he'd come after me to save me.

But only the person who would need saving would be Vampire king, I was so lost in thought that I hadn't noticed Jordan had stopped walking.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Shhh" He whispered then I heard a loud growl, geez have we entered someone's territory? Oh, I hope am not ready to become a rogue not when I have a mate out there.

The large wolf came into view and I breathe not noticing I was holding it, it was Damon, he shifted and put on a shirt which Liam must have given him, and true to my word Liam came out of a nearby bush.

"Look they found us" Jordan smile.

"So soon? What did you do?" I glared at him.

"Me" He decided to play innocent.

"Don't lie to me, you mind linked him right? I should have known you were mind linking him when you were quite the whole time" I scolded him.

"So you were planning to go out there and fight the Vampire king all alone? Do you even know where he's hiding" Jungkook asked while glaring at me.

"Well, if I keep looking I may see him" I defended.

"And what if you wandered off to a wrong territory? You'd get caption as a rogue"

Well, he was kind of right, I wasn't thinking this but when I thought of it, it had made perfect sense but now it just sounds dumb.

"Sure you're right and thank god you're here but do you know the vampire king's hideout," I asked.