🦋Chapter 3🦋

Jungkook's Pov

Wow! I thought as I walk into the school the next day, my whole life has changed in a good way and I was so happy she wasn't scared of Damon anymore but I will give her time before pulling her into my world, she's too fragile and I don't want to do anything to damage her more.

Yesterday she was so pretty bending down towards me and stroking my furs, it was the best thing anyone has done to me in a long time.

"Hi Jungkook"

I flinched as I look at my ex-girlfriend Janiel well I thought she was my mate since we happened to be childhood friends but she later finds her mate and that was the end of the relationship.

"Hey..." I reply in a very dull voice hoping she would just go away.

"I'm D....we are still friends right....and I heard you found your mate" She let out a laugh "She's human, do you want a weak human as your Luna?"

"That is none of your business" I sneered at her using my Alpha voice which made her scared cause she shivered right away.

She quickly masks it and smiles at me, a very slow smile, "Anyway you can do yourself a favor by rejecting her before she does cause the moment she finds out about you then she's going to reject you... I mean who will want to spend a lifetime with a beast? Well, not a human if anything happens... I will be here" She pecks at me and walks down the hall.

I decided to ignore her and walk into the class, of course, her scent hit me immediately, she look up at me as if noticing my presence and our eyes met.

"Mine!" Damon growls.

"Ours!" I corrected then block him out.

She look back and then looked down, her hair covering her entire face luckily we were the only ones in class while staring at her I didn't look where I was going and fell on the floor.

"Arrrrrgh" I groan.

She shot up immediately reaching for me, kneeling beside me she inspect my entire body looking for where I was hurt.

"You okay?" She asks staring at me, but I look away I don't want her staring at me too much, or else she's going to find out the truth.

"Yes...just help me up, will you," I ask.

She blush a little then help me up but immediately jolted back when she felt sparks again.

"Why...did....that happen anytime I touch you" She blush and looks down at her foot, she look so cute.

She lifts her chin forcing her to look at me, she did, her lips parted as if in surprise, her cheeks were bright pink and her blue eyes were staring deeply into mine.

"My name is Jungkook"

"Really? That's so dumb" Damon taunted in my head.

"Then maybe you should do it" I taunted back then before I could block him out he took control, I look away from her, my eyes are gold now since Damon is in charge and if she sees it....it will scare her since my eyes are green.

******

******

******

Y/N's Pov

He looks away from me I felt my heart clench, why? Doesn't he want to look at me? Well I guess am not pretty after all and this hurts but he is just a stranger, why am I feeling this way?