🦋Chapter 11🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He yelled hitting the wall behind me making me jump. I don't want him running around for me like am a sort of weak girl...I can also handle my problems.

"I smell her all over you! Then why are you lying" He asked.

"Great sense of smell you have got" I laugh nervously trying to clear the tension in the air and right now he looks so scary, his eyes have gone from green to gold, and am scared a little.

"Am not fucking joking!" He yelled again, I step away from him, seeing I'm started to get scared he turn away then a few seconds later he turned to face me his eyes going back to normal.

"I'm sorry but it's time you stop running around each time you feel am hurt! Am not weak and I can fight my problems"

"She's she-wolf Y/N, ten times more stronger than you! She could kill you with a snap" He growls.

"That doesn't mean I'm scared of her, I am going to face her either way" I replied stubbornly.

"I see but I'm not listening" He chuckled finally he seems not to be angry anymore.

"Why does she think I stole you away from her?" I asked looking up at him.

He suddenly became tensed, "We were childhood friends, and she happens to be my ex-girlfriend...I thought she was my mate since I liked her back then and we were very close but....I was told she's not my mate then we broke it off right away" He explained.

Honestly, I didn't know how to feel about this whole thing, that my mate dated her but I don't like it one bit, she would kill me if she get the chance.

I should be scared but I am not.

"You like her?" I asked.

"Of course not! That was in the past okay? Am with you now and am not letting you go" He said making me blush.

Yeah, I guess that all I need to hear, but to make sure that Janiel doesn't snatch him away from me I will have to see Tricia so she could tell me all I need to know then I will make sure Jungkook mark me no matter what.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours? You're blushing" Jungkook asked, then I realize he must have been staring at me while I was planning all those things.

I blush harder " Nothing! I will see you around, I have to meet the girls you know --lunch" I blush again and hurried away.

*******

*******

*******

I look around the cafeteria praying I catch sight of the girls but it was so crowded I ended up stepping on someone's lunch which made a slide then I fell flat on my face.