🦋Chapter 7🦋

Jungkook's Pov

What did she just call this jerk, mate? Jordan is my sister's mate...I'm going to kill him, I don't care!

I grab him pushing him against the wall, I raise my hand to punch him but Alison pushes me away standing between him and me.

"I won't let you kill him not right after finding out he's my mate" She defended .oh! it was a natural reaction but still I won't forgive this bastard.

"Why are you....all saying mate?" Y/N's voice made me release him, gosh...I forgot she was here.

"Come with me" I pull her with me and out of the school, I still don't trust that human guy if he makes any wrong move I won't hesitate to kill him I won't give it a second thought about him being my sister's mate.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked breathlessly, I must have been walking too fast, I smile at her and then carry her, she blush and look down not meeting my gaze...I won't take her out in the woods this time, it's too dangerous especially when the pack guards are not in patrol, I decided to take her to a human restaurant.

"McDonald's!" She gasp in excitement luckily the restaurant wasn't very far from the school.

"You love McDonald's?" I ask watching her eyes lit up.

"Get out of my head! Of course, I do.... but I don't come here every day cause my granny is old fashioned" She laughs, well she hadn't chit chat with me ever since knowing her....well except in my wolf form this made me happy at least we are making progress.

"Your granny? How come you live with her" that was a stupid question I just hope she doesn't get uncomfortable with it.

"Well since my parent's death....she became my only family....nobody talks about my parents especially granny" She mumble as if lost in thought.

"Alright, let's order then," I said wanting desperately to bring her out of her thoughts.

******

******

******

Y/N's Pov

Even if he acts strange at the time he's fun to be with, I secretly steal glances at him as we walk home, as I told him earlier. It is more fun to walk than to take the bus, and I am glad he listened to me.

Honestly, I told this because I don't want him to leave I want to spend time with him and be with him even though there are so many puzzles about him but something tells me to wait that he's going to tell me soon but whatever that thing is I am going to listen to it as long as I get to be with him.

I look at him again and then held his hand, he look at me in surprise and then smile, I smile back feeling the spark each time our hands touch...the spark isn't scary at all, it gave me pleasure all over my body I had to admit that.

"You seem to be woolgathering" He smirked.

"Well, nothing just enjoying the feeling of being close to you" Wait what?

Did I just say that out loud? Oh no I did not just say that...I blush and look down really embarrassed, great did I have to ruin the moment?

"Hey, look at me" He lifts my chin meeting those green eyes....well from now on green is going to be my favorite color.

"I love it when you blush and I enjoy your company more than you think"

I couldn't help but blush and look up at him, my heart started beating so wildly as he move his face closer to mine and unconsciously I move my lips closer to him wanting him to kiss me, yeah I am glad he was going to be my first.

But instead, he kisses the top of my head and steps away, I look at him disappointed...

"Why....didn't you kiss me? You don't like me?" What am I going to cry now?

I wanted him to kiss me but too bad he doesn't like me enough.

"No kitten, please don't think like that....of course, I want to kiss you...I want to do a lot more than that....but this isn't the right time and you're still too young, 16 right?" He asked, geez do I look that young?

"Am 17 duh...and my 18th birthday is in a month" I corrected, glaring at him playfully.

"Oh... you look so cute when you are angry" He smirked.

"Yeah, I do" I reply sarcastically.

He just only laughs and we walk on.

******

******

******

Unknown Pov

Oh soon!

So very soon am going to have my revenge on them my first plan works quite well and I look over at the witch who was busy chanting something under her breath.

She works for me...

I used her and am going to over and over again, am going to take my revenge on Y/N and her so-called mate.

"I think you should change your plans....what I see in the future is very.....hmmm confusing," The witch said finally coming back to earth.

What can I say about myself?

I am a vampire....a bloodsucker.

"So what do you think I should do," I ask annoyed that I had to change my plans.

"Mate her instead"

******

******

******

Jungkook's Pov

I look over at Alison who just sat there glaring at me because I had almost killed her mate today if she happens not to arrive on time.

"Oh so go ahead and shoot lasers out of your eyes," I told her if she thinks am going to apologize for my actions then she is completely wrong.

I decided to leave her alone... I have to see Dad and ask him a lot of questions since he's older and more experienced.

"Dad" I call as I walk into his office, he looked at me blankly he seems distracted in what he's doing so this might not be a good time.

"Busy"

"The rogues are getting more and more by each day and we haven't found out their hideout....you need to mark your mate as soon as possible so we can continue the whole process and begin with the ceremony"

"I am trying to but she needs to get used to me first... I meant comfortable" I corrected.

"You don't have the whole time.... the pack is counting on you son" He patted my shoulder and went back to what he was doing.

Well, then I have to make it up to Alison after all.

But Jordan I will never accept him as my sister's mate knowing very well he once made life miserable for my mate.

______________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜