🦋Chapter 15🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

"Hey," Jungkook said as I walk into the class the next day, I just gave him a smile and sat down....how am I going to tell him about what my granny just told me?

Should I tell him the truth but what if he rejects me after finding out the truth? At the mention of rejection Violet whines so it's better I keep it to myself and am suddenly feeling thirsty not for water but for blood I look around, my eyes met with Jungkook and I blushed...and hurry out excusing myself.

"Where do you think you're going, miss...." The history teacher ask searching for my surname....right am not popular in school for a teacher to keep my name in mind but my grades are just fine.

"Park....and am off to the bathroom" Without waiting for her permission I ran out, shifted on my way, and dash towards the forest.

I don't know how to hunt yet but I guess I will have to give it a try, finally, I spotted a deer and launch for it a few minutes later I successfully killed it and drank the blood to my content after shifting back to human.

My body begins to relax, for a beginner am fast and good at hunting, I grinned then stop when two large wolves stopped in front of me, geez I guess being in the wrong territory, this could be bad like very bad.

"Look, just let me go and I promise never to come back," I said but they were advancing towards me, it suddenly hit me!

I was standing naked right in front of two large wolves they may capture me, another loud growl was heard and I turn around seeing the familiar wolf I have long to see.

I could have sworn Jungkook glared at me in his wolf form as he dash towards the two wolves, I didn't bother hanging around I knew he could deal with them I have to look for what to wear before Jungkook gets here, I don't want him seeing me naked in my human form.

I was still looking around when Jungkook growls behind me, I didn't bother looking around, I was so embarrassed.

"What were you thinking standing naked in front of other guys" He sneered throwing me his shirt.

"What? This won't cover me up" I reported.

"Don't wear it at all, please" Violet was begging, I can't believe she wanted me to stand naked in front of Jungkook!

"No thank you" I reported blushing.

"Having a nice conversation with your wolf? Should I be worried or excited" He smirks seeing the blush on my face.

I quickly put on the shirt and turn around, it was so big, I felt so small wearing it, it only stops at my mid-thighs.

"No you shouldn't, I have to go to school but I can't go back in there looking like this" Why didn't I pull my uniforms without shifting? This is so hard.