🦋Chapter 9🦋

Y/N's Pov

Y/N's Pov

"Please don't hate me okay? And believe whatever I tell you is not faking or lying okay?" He smooth down my hair, what could make me hate him?

Never like him too much but I guess the assurance "Am never going to hate you okay? You can trust me please" I pleaded.

"Am a werewolf Y/N...."

Oh geez, he's trying to pull my leg? I burst out laughing...werewolf don't exist my granny told me that, cause I once had a fascination with them and now Jungkook says he is what?

Werewolf!!

"Well, I'm a vampire then" I laugh so hard that tears drop out of the corner of my eyes.

"See I know you won't believe me" He sounded hurt so I stopped laughing and look at him.

"Jungkook I know you're joking....what are you? Derek in the teen wolf?" I tried not to laugh again.

"I'm serious! I fought with two wolves right in front of you, any normal human can do that huh? My wound closed up right after I was bitten because the wolf in me heels it faster than any doctor.....think about it that green-eyed wolf you thought was as cute as a puppy is me! Me"

I quiet down when I thought he was right or so I thought but it is just too hard to take in...like a werewolf doesn't exist and this is not a teen wolf.

"You still have doubt? Okay, Are you ready to see me shift?" He asks staring at me.

"What does that mean? Anyway, do so if it means I believe you or you're telling the truth" I answered not looking at him I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him I don't believe a word he said.

I heard bone-cracking, what the hell is that? Fear grip me and I look around only to see Jungkook on the floor all crawled up in a dog position, his eyes were staring blankly and he look as if he was in pain.

I wanted to help him but ran back when I see furs coming out of his body.....no no no what's going on? Am getting dizzy the last thing I saw was Jungkook turning into a huge wolf.....yes the green-eyed wolf is Jungkook? I fainted!

I finally woke up with someone shaking me, I look up at Jungkook I'm so glad he didn't run away.

Isn't the fact that he is a wolf bothering me? Well, maybe a little but I don't care since I like him already.

"Am glad you didn't run away....will you take me on a ride with your wolf form?" I said excitedly he just look at me surprise written all over his face.

"You're not angry? You're not going to reject me knowing am a wolf?" He asks shakily.

"Why do you want me to?" I ask wanting to cry again.

"Hell no" For the first time Jungkook kiss me, wow his lips are so soft! Enough get out of my head.

But soon enough he pulls away and I blush looking down, old habit back.