CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY -FIVE

I pulled up outside the huge front gates, now how on earth was I supposed to get in its not like I could stroll right through everyone in the vampire world probably new who I was.

I got out the car slowly and sighed well I couldn’t just walk away now I was on camera.

Shaking my head I pressed the big button near the speaker, id seen Kyle do it countless times.

“hello state your name and reason for being here” sheesh anyone would think this was the royal courts or something.

“Emma and im here to see Kyle”

I heard a scuffling behind the mike before another vampires voice sounded only this one was a lot fiercer.

“who is this!”

“like I said my names Emma and im here to see Kyle”

“no chance your not coming here, ive added the security because of you now buzz off!”

“look if you don’t open this damn gate ill force entry and kill every last vampire in there”

He didn’t say anything else as I leaned up the car blowing the odd kiss, and flicking my finger up at it.

I sat patiently for what felt like hours I grabbed something from my clothes and placed it over the camera. I scowered the trees nearby until I finally found a way inside.

Id just got over to the other side when a huge alarm system sounded, I sure has hell hoped that wasn’t why it was going off cause id just forced entry, I shook my head and hid in the bushes making sure I was out of sight.

I hid in the shadows as I watched who I could only assume was Saxon run down towards the gates looking out towards my car.

And then I saw her, the way she walked down holding hands with poor excuse of a vampire James made me sick.

She stood next to Saxon clearly thinking something over.

“why on earth would she come here”

“she said she was looking for Kyle” he raised his eyebrows at her like she would know something.

“well he hasn’t been here for ages unless she wanted to get inside to see me” she looked up at James who couldn’t hide the fact that he was just slightly worried.

Ughr I wasn’t here for her , so high of her self why on earth would I come to this house for her she had to be kidding right I wasn’t that stupid id make sure we were somewhere out the way and make sure it was dark.

They started walking back up towards the castle when James glanced my way, he frowned as he carried on looking , I wasn’t sure if he saw me but I didn’t move.

Leah paused and looked at him but he shook his head and carried on.

I sensed her powers and boy were they strong they just surrounded her like bad smell or something, and I couldn’t deny that she was pretty. And to think I once liked her.

Once they were gone I kind of figured they would be watching out for me so I found my way back out , I pulled my keys out my pocket and waited a few seconds before racing to my car I revved the engine and hit the horn a few times before driving off up the road id come.

So where the hell was Kyle if he wasn’t at that house or at scotts, if the hybrid was right then he hadn’t been back for a while so where the hell was he.

I drove for what felt like hours , I was really getting thirsty and I hadn’t had a human kill for so long but it was light out now and it was to dodgy to make a kill so early.