CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Today was the day I was going to prove how evil I could be, I wasn’t to convinced myself!

Today was the day I was going to become what the prophecy predicted.

Today I was going to kill everyone in the school with Latisha alongside me.

I packed my bag making sure to leave it somewhere close to the door but so Beth couldn’t see it, she was in an early class so I had plenty of time to plan things.

I grabbed beths phone off the side and re-red the message Lisa had sent me, there was no going back from tonight I was going to do unspeakable things and I couldn’t stop them from happening.

I sighed and lay down on my bed, I closed my eyes an tried to forget about everything I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.

I just wanted to run back to Kyle tell him im sorry for everything but I couldn’t I had to do this I had no choose in the matter there was no way id ever be a good soul.

The door knocked and opened revealing a very stressed looking Latisha , she sat down on the edge of my bed looking a little worse for wear.

“are you ready for tonight” she asked I could hear the shaking in her voice.

“im ready but I don’t think you am”

“I have to do this Emma this is the only way we can make ourselves known”

I sat up a little disgruntled I mean how stupid did she sound.

“why do we have to be known , why cant be just go back to our normal lives”

“because Emma your not evil , after tonight any humane part of you will be gone and my daughters prophecy wont be a fail and she didn’t died for nothing”

“so your basically using me”

“if that’s what you want to call it then yes , but I like you I really do and im sorry you have to do this”

“you don’t sound very sorry” so I was sulking like a little kid but it wasn’t fair I had to do these things because a little girl made them up inside her head I felt like a living nightmare.

“so have you thought about the plan” I nodded my head not sure it was going to go to plan at all.

“are you sure fire kills everyone in this school”

“im certain “

“so basically ive got to blow up the school but make sure everyone is locked inside and there’s no way out”

She nodded , at least one person had to escape tonight to let the world know who did this, I knew exactly who I was letting go and that was Beth.

Id been training a lot lately and I was as strong as I could be know I knew all the deadly spells and all my powers were up to scratch any anger in me could be controlled.

Latisha left the room ready to start her side of the plan and that was to obstruct windows our plan was to get everyone down in the basement it was defiantly big enough for the whole school to fit in , it was just getting them all in there that was going to be the problem.

I paced back and forth in my room waiting for Beth to come back , I sat down and decided to write a letter to Kyle I wasn’t sure he would get it but I wasn’t as evil as people thought but after tonight I was going to beyond help.

Call it a transition I had to kill my own kind to become the evil creature I was destined to be and tonight I would kill thousands.

I clicked the pen and put my pen to paper.