CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN hi guys I really wanted to upload tonight its not a long chapter though and some of the characters are from softly kiss me if you haven’t already read it its on my library . Thanks for reading vote an comment please

His lips felt so urgent against mine I froze, it was a moment of madness talk about split personality, I didn’t no whether to kiss him back or just let him get his frustration out , I took the first option and kissed him back, we moved our lips furiously against each others well his more than mine I was just going along with it, I moved my hands around his neck , he ran his hands up my back and un done my bra.

He moved away from my lips and started kissing round my neck I felt so Horney right now I just wanted him close to me, I suppose it helped when all he had on was a towel and my was his body nice to look at ,, I traced my fingers up and down his muscles I wanted nothing more than to kiss him all over.

“oh Georgia” I couldn’t believe my ears did he just say his dead love of his life’s name.

I moved back he didn’t seem to think anything was wrong as he was still trying to kiss me.

“what’s wrong” he said between kissing my neck , he didn’t even have the decency to look at me.

“what the hell do you mean what’s wrong you just said your dead lovers name” he moved back a fraction to look at me.

“no I didn’t”

“oh my god your going to deny saying it I know exactly what you said”

“ok so what if I did its not like we’re together”

“does that even matter we were about to have sex!” I was so pissed off right now I felt like ripping his throat out.

“well you red my book”

“and you kissed me after I red your book”

“so you did read my book then”

“no I didn’t”

“but you just said you did read my book”

“your twisting my words and this is not my fault its yours!”

“well it all started when you red my book” I pushed him hard making him stumble into the bed.

“I DID NOT READ YOUR BOOK” I screamed at him , making him smirk.

“don’t you smirk at me cause I swear ill wipe it right off your face”

“feisty one aren’t you”

I was about to hit him when the door knocked behind me, Kyle walked forward but I stopped him.

“what you doing the doors knocking”

“forget the damn door , this is more important”

“I don’t think this is important your nothing to me you would of just been another notch on my bed post”

I smacked him hard I knew it was hard cause for one my hand stung and for too his head swung to the side, he didn’t move and it did wipe the smirk off his face, he turned his head and looked me in the eye.

“you no ive been hit by many girls and ive got to say that was the weakest slap ive ever had” he smiled and edged towards the door, he unlocked it an peeked out, no one must of been there cause he come straight back In.

“I don’t want to ever see your face again” I grabbed my bag off the side and marched out the room making sure to push past him as I did, once I was in the hallway, I stopped and turned towards him he didn’t looked pleased with my attitude but he still held a stupid smile on his face.