CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I unlocked the door and almost instantly the banging on the door stopped, I made my way in cautiously making sure he didn’t try an run straight back out, it wasn’t like he’d succeed I mean I was a vampire and he was just a mere human.

I closed the door behind me and looked round the room well that was odd he’d gone, confused I stepped forward looking round I could smell him I just couldn’t see him , moments past when a sharp pain and a yell got my attention I grabbed hold of my head the pain was blinding I watched as he run out the door with a huge statue in his hand Jesus he’d actually hit me with that.

I moved my hands from the lump on my head they were covered in blood.

I ran fast out the room , this house had vampires here all the time plus the fact that it was day light outside and they needed to take cover.

I got to the foot of the stairs when I heard his voice yelling, I ran as fast as I could towards the sound and stopped dead when I saw Kyle holding him by the arm.

He smirked when he saw me enter the room, god I wish I could wipe that stupid smirk right off his stupid face.

“so I caught your human , he was trying to hit me from behind with this” he held up the statue well what used to be a statue it was crumbled down to nothing.

“yeah he hit me with it to”

“over powered by a human I knew you was weak Emma but that just takes the crumpet” he started laughing as he roughly pushed him off too me.

I caught him with ease not wanting to let my guard down I mean there could be any vampires in this house and if they smelt him I wasn’t strong enough to take them down especially if they had blood lust.

“his blood smells sweet don’t you think” he cocked his head to the side as he looked him up and down.

“if anything happens to him Kyle im holding you responsible understand”

“nothing going to happen to your pet.”

“what the hell did you do to him anyway”

“well him ran at me yelling so I hit him with it”

“you did what!! You could of killed him”

“he’s still breathing I just knocked him out, id get him upstairs if I was you”

I looked around as Scott entered with to vampires I didn’t no, one had a dark red cloak on , how odd I thought dressing in a cloak only happened on films, the other was in black but they still had the same badge on them.

Ii couldn’t take my eyes off them as they strolled in, they didn’t seem to give me a glance as they sat down at the table. It wasn’t until I made eye contact that I dropped my gaze , they were so beautiful the way there white blonde hair fell to there shoulders.

I shifted my gaze towards Kyle before he nodded his head, I knew it was for me to go upstairs so I obeyed.

No matter how much I disliked Kyle I knew he did care for me.

Shame I didn’t care for him though.

I placed Toby on the bed and locked the door , I didn’t want to make the same mistake twice.

I moved around the room picking up all the statues and placing them in my wardrobe once there was nothing sharp he could hurt me or himself with I locked the door.

I pulled a chair up and waited for him to wake up.

It felt like ages as he eventually opened his eyes , he didn’t see me at first as he sat up and touched the back of his head, he turned round and froze, I wasn’t sure what I looked like right now but it probably wasn’t angel like.